Azerbaijan visa for Iranian citizens
Azerbaijan is a popular tourist destination for Iranians. However, there are limited options for Iranians to get a visa due to the complicated visa process. How to get an Azerbaijan visa for Iranian citizens? Iranians may now apply for an Azerbaijan e-visa, making it easier than ever before to get a visa to Azerbaijan. You may apply for an e-visa to Azerbaijan online at Azerbaijan Immigration Services .
Azerbaijan is a country that welcomes tourists from all over the world. It is rich in history, culture, and nature. Azerbaijan has its own unique identity, which is a source of pride for the people of Azerbaijan. With its three borders and beautiful beaches, Azerbaijan is one of the best tourist destinations in the world.
Iranian people can apply for an online visa to Azerbaijan, often known as an ASAN visa or an e-Visa. The Azerbaijan Government has launched the visa online system since 2017, making travel to Azerbaijan easier for Iranians.
Azerbaijan visa for Iranian citizens
Why do Iranians need visas for Azerbaijan?
Iranians need visas for Azerbaijan because it is not on the exemption list of Azerbaijan visas. Fortunately, Iranian citizens can use an electronic visa to visit Azerbaijan for short stays in order to do business or visit.
Iranians who wish to go to Azerbaijan must first get a visa. There are several benefits to visiting the country, including cultural engagement, sports, and environmental tourism.
How long can Iranians stay in Azerbaijan using an eVisa?
An Azerbaijan electronic visa is valid for 03 months from the date of arrival, allowing Iranian nationals to enter the country once and remain there for up to 30 days.
The travel permit automatically expires after the visa's expiration date and cannot be used to re-enter Azerbaijan.
azerbaijan visa requirements for iranian citizens
Azerbaijan's visa requirements for Iranian citizens
Azerbaijan is a kind and welcoming country that welcomes people from all around the globe. You should be aware of the visa requirements for Iranians if you intend to visit Azerbaijan.
Iranians must also provide digital copies of their passports and meet one of Azerbaijan's travel goals, in addition to these requirements.
- It is necessary to have a passport that is still valid. The validity of the passport must be within 06 months from the entry date in Azerbaijan. Each individual who will be traveling on your passport must apply for a visa separately.
- An email address
iranians need visa for azerbaijan
How do Iranians apply for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan?
The process of applying for Azerbaijan electronic visas from Iran is simple and fast. It takes the applicants only 15 minutes to complete the application form. The application should be submitted at least 03 working days before the planned travel date to the Republic of Azerbaijan. A 03-step process includes:
- Step 1: Fill out the Azerbaijan eVisa application form, providing personal information including full name, date of birth, gender, nationality, and your passport number. After that, double check all the information to make sure you enter correct data. You are responsible for the accuracy of information you provide.
- Step 2: Make online payment for the visa fee and receive the confirmation email about your visa application.
- Step 3: Submit the application form and wait for the eVisa to be delivered to your inbox. You should download the visa and print it out before traveling to Azerbaijan.
E-visa fee to Azerbaijan from Iran
E-visa fee to Azerbaijan from Iran.
When applying for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan online, you must pay the visa fees for Azerbaijan .
However, the price of the service is determined by the processing time you choose. There are 03 alternative price options for the Azerbaijan e-Visa service:
- Standard service: You'll get your visa determination in 03 business days if you pick this option.
- Urgent service: As rapidly as possible, reduce your processing time. Within 1 business day, you can expect to receive your e-visa.
- Super urgent service: You might have your e-visa results in as soon as 05 hours if you use this service. Currently, this service offers the fastest processing time.
Select the super urgent processing option if you need anything right now. You will receive your visa in only a few hours due to the expedited procedure. In ten to fifteen minutes, you may finish all steps on the Azerbaijan Immigration Services website. Furthermore, if your visa application is granted, you will be emailed your visa at the address you provided on the application form.
Examples of such payment methods include wire transfers and electronic payments (via the Bank of Cyprus). Electronic payment methods accepted include Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, and American Express.
To protect your benefits while you are away from home, we recommend getting COVID-19 international travel insurance .
The Embassy of Azerbaijan in Iran:
Iranian visitors can also apply for a regular visa at the
for other purposes. Registration allows the government to collect important information about you, such as your name, date of birth, and citizenship.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE