Azerbaijan eVisa Processing Time
This is a commercial website to apply eVisa to Azerbaijan through Azerbaijan Government Website, you will be charged a fee. To book a landing visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Azerbaijan Government Website or at Azerbaijann Missions in your country. If you prefer a non-guided service, you can visit the Azerbaijan Government.
4 steps to get Azerbaijan eVisa
1. Fill out the secure application form online
2. Get confirmation and payment requirements
3. Get your eVisa through email
4. Get your visa stamped into your passport on arrival
Step 1: Fill out the secure application form online
- Please enter your information into online forms to process your eVisa to Azerbaijan at the link Apply for Azerbaijan eVisa
- In this step, you are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s).
Step 2: Get confirmation and document requirements
- Please double check your information to make sure that all of it is correct. Then choose the payment method and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- After receiving full payment for Visa Service Fee and Azerbaijan Government Fee, you need to provide some extra documents to complete your application form when we require.
Step 3: Get your eVisa through email
- After finish step 2, please check your email from us for your confirmed information, and we will let you know when you will have your Azerbaijan eVisa
- Get the eVisa within 3 business days for normal service.
- Get the eVisa within 48 hours for urgent service.
- The eVisa will be processed and issued electronically and sent to the traveler via email.
Step 4: Get your visa stamped into your passport on arrival
- Please print out your Azerbaijan eVisa that we send you via email to board the airplane.
- When you arrive in Azerbaijan with a valid eVisa, officer will stamp on your passport