Azerbaijan visa requirements for Thai citizens
Azerbaijan is a country in the Caucasus region at the crossroads of Eastern Europe and Western Asia. The country's borders are Armenia, Iran, Georgia, and Turkey. It has an area of approximately 86,600 square kilometers and a population of 9.7 million.
Azerbaijan has made it easier for people from Thailand to enter their country. E-Visas are now available, and there are more opportunities to work in Azerbaijan than ever before. The introduction of an Azerbaijan eVisa facilitates every step of the visa application process. After getting the required documents, a visa will be issued in 05 hours to 03 business days.
Azerbaijan visa for Thai citizens
Why do Thai citizens need visas for Azerbaijan?
Because Azerbaijan does not grant visa-free travel to Thailand, Thais require visas to visit Azerbaijan. For brief stays in order to perform business or visit.
Thai citizens who want to visit Azerbaijan must first get a visa. The country's rich tourism heritage and numerous interesting sights must not be overlooked. Cultural involvement, sports, and environmental tourism are some of the advantages of visiting the nation.
How long can Thais stay in Azerbaijan with an electronic visa?
The Azerbaijani e-Visa for Thai citizens is used for tourism, business, and medical treatment purposes. It is valid for 90 days from the arrival date for Thai citizens with a single entry. Visitors from Thailand can travel to Azerbaijan at any time and remain for up to 30 days during this time. The travel permit will automatically expire when the visa does, and it will not be allowed for re-entry into Azerbaijan.
Azerbaijan's visa requirements for Thailand
Azerbaijan's visa requirements for Thai citizens
Azerbaijan is a very friendly country that embraces visitors from all around the world. If you are a Thai citizen, you should really be aware of the Azerbaijan visa requirements for Thais. They must obtain these following documents to begin the visa application process:
- A valid passport for at least 06 months from the arrival date into the Republic of Azerbaijan. It may be difficult to enter the nation with a passport that expires in less than six months. Therefore, Thai citizens whose passports are about to expire must get a new passport before applying for an Azerbaijan eVisa.
Citizens with several passports should use the same one while completing the online application and traveling to Azerbaijan.
- A valid email address to obtain an approved online visa.
Thais apply for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan
How do Thai citizens apply for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan?
Identity documents must be valid for a minimum of six months after entering a host nation. Thai people must renew their passports before applying for an e-Visa online.
A 3-step visa application is simple which takes only 15 minutes to complete:
- Step 1: Complete the Azerbaijan visa application form with necessary information relating to visa details and personal data.
- Step 2: You should make sure that you provide all the data correctly. After that, you need to pay the visa fee using electronic payments (Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, and American Express), or Wire transfer (transaction to The Bank of Cyprus).
- Step 3: Submit the Azerbaijan visa application. You can track the progress of your Azerbaijan online within 30 minutes. Following approval, you must print the e-Visa out before going to Azerbaijan. The Immigration Officers at the airport will ask you to present it before they let you enter the country.
E-visa fee to Azerbaijan from Thailand
E-visa fee to Azerbaijan from Thailand.
You must pay the Azerbaijan visa fees while applying for an e-Visa online which are Government fee and Service fee.
However, the processing time you select determines the price of the service. At Azerbaijan Immigration Services, Thai nationals can opt for 03 services:
- Normal service: If you choose this option, you'll obtain a visa in 03 business days.
- Urgent service: Reduce the time it takes to process data as much as possible. Your e-visa should arrive within one business day.
- Super Urgent service: If you use this service, you may receive your e-visa results in only 05 hours. This service currently has the quickest turnaround time.
If you need anything right now, choose the urgent processing option. Because of the fast procedure, you'll get your visa in just a few hours. All stages on the Azerbaijan Immigration Services site may be completed in ten to fifteen minutes. If your visa application is approved, you will get your visa through email at the address you indicated on the online application.
Wire transfers to the Bank of Cyprus and electronic payments are two examples of such payment options. Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, and American Express are accepted as forms of electronic payment.
We recommend purchasing COVID travel insurance to safeguard your advantages while you are away from home.
The Embassy of Azerbaijan in Thailand:
Thai citizens who want to obtain other types of visa or wish to stay in Azerbaijan for longer than 30 days must visit the Azerbaijan embassy in Thailand . The government can gather crucial information about you, like your name, birth date, and citizenship, if you register.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE