Azerbaijan eVisa for Business
1. What is the Azerbaijan eVisa (Electronic Travel Authorization)?
Azerbaijan has recently decided to allow a lot of countries to apply for eVisa to visit Azerbaijan from the comfort of their own homes, using their new eVisa. All visitors to Azerbaijan are legally required to hold a valid eVisa to travel to Azerbaijan, and this new system will allow that eVisa to be obtained much more easily.
Eligible travelers may travel to Azerbaijan with an eVisa. The eVisa is an electronically-stored authority for travel to Azerbaijan for a short-term visit. It replaces the visa label or stamp in a passport and removes the need for application forms and in person visits to the Azerbaijan Missions.
2. Who can apply for a Azerbaijan Business eVisa?
- Those who would like to stay for Participate in business meetings and negotiations
- Those who would like to stay for Participate in Conferences, workshops and seminars
- Those who would like to stay for To take part in Short term training programs (less than one month)
- Those who would like to stay for Participate in art, music and dance events
- Those who would like to stay for Participating in religious events
- Those who would like to stay for Participate in Symposium
Visa for Business purpose with single entry for 30 (thirty) days
3. How Azerbaijan Business eVisa Works?
Apply online for Azerbaijan eVisa in 4 easy steps
- Fill out the secure application form online
- Get confirmation and document requirements
- Get your eVisa and instructions to get your visa stamped
- Get your visa stamped onto your passport on arrival