Azerbaijan eVisa for Tourist
1. What is the Azerbaijan eVisa (Electronic Travel Authorization) ?
Has recently decided to allow a lot of countries to apply for Azerbaijan eVisa to visit from the comfort of their own homes, using their new Azerbaijan eVisa. All visitors to are legally required to hold a valid Azerbaijan eVisa to travel to , and this new system will allow that Azerbaijan eVisa to be obtained much more easily. Eligible travelers may travel to with an Azerbaijan eVisa. The Azerbaijan eVisa is an electronically-stored authority for travel to for a short-term visit. It replaces the visa label or stamp in a passport and removes the need for application forms and in person visits to the Missions.
2. Who can apply for a Tourist Azerbaijan eVisa?
The Azerbaijan eVisa is for international travelers whose purpose of visiting is tourism, recreation, sightseeing, a casual visit to meet friends or relatives, etc.
- Those who would like to stay for Sightseeing, holidaying
- Those who would like to stay for Visiting friends and relatives
- Those who would like to stay for Participate in sporting events, competitions and activities relating to cultural performance
Azerbaijan eVisa for Tourist purpose with single entry for 30 (thirty) days
At the arrival applicant may be granted 30 days Azerbaijan eVisa with single entry facility and single entries can be made from the date of initial arrival (Within given 30 days). The balance period of the 30 days of the initial entry will be granted for the second visit to .
3. How Tourist Azerbaijan eVisa Works?
Apply online for Azerbaijan eVisa in 4 easy steps
- Fill out the secure application form online
- Get confirmation and document requirements
- Get your Azerbaijan eVisa and instructions to get your visa stamped
- Get your visa stamped onto your passport on arrival