Azerbaijan eVisa for Treatment
1. What is the Azerbaijan eVisa (Electronic Travel Authorization) ?
Azerbaijan has recently decided to allow a lot of countries to apply for eVisa to visit Azerbaijan from the comfort of their own homes, using their new eVisa. All visitors to Azerbaijan are legally required to hold a valid eVisa to travel to Azerbaijan, and this new system will allow that eVisa to be obtained much more easily.
Eligible travelers may travel to Azerbaijan with an eVisa. The eVisa is an electronically-stored authority for travel to Azerbaijan for a short-term visit. It replaces the visa label or stamp in a passport and removes the need for application forms and in person visits to the Azerbaijan Missions.
2. Who can apply for a Azerbaijan Treatment eVisa?
- Those who would like to have a treatment in Azerbaijan
3. How Azerbaijan Treatment eVisa Works?
Apply online for Azerbaijan eVisa in 4 easy steps
- Fill out the secure application form online
- Get confirmation and document requirements
- Get your eVisa and instructions to get your visa stamped
- Get your visa stamped onto your passport on arrival
HOW CAN WE HELP?
This is a commercial website to apply eVisa to Azerbaijan through Azerbaijan Government Website, you will be charged a fee. To book a landing visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Azerbaijan Government Website or at Azerbaijann Missions in your country. If you prefer a non-guided service, you can visit the Azerbaijan Government.