Azerbaijan visa requirements for Jordanian citizens
1. Check Azerbaijan visa requirements for Jordanian citizens
Jordan country is not in the exempt country list for Azerbaijan visa, Azerbaijan visa for Jordanian citizens is REQUIRED
Type of Visa: e-Visa is 30 days and single entry.
2. How to apply Azerbaijan online visa for Jordanian citizens
Azerbaijan e-Visa for Jordanian citizens is the most common way nowadays for getting a visa through internet by applying online at our website.
Beside, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Azerbaijan Embassy in Jordan.
3. Azerbaijan visa fee for Jordanian citizens
For apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Azerbaijan visa fee for Jordanian citizens, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.
- African Republic
- Aland Island
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bonaire, ST. Eustatus, And Saba
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands