Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for UAE Residents
What are the requirements for UAE citizens seeking an Azerbaijan visa? An e-Visa to Azerbaijan is available to inhabitants of the United Arab Emirates. And according to the new visa policy, citizens of more than 70 countries are qualified for an electronic visa. The www.azerbaijanimmigration.com website makes it easier for UAE citizens to get an Azerbaijan visa. You do not have to queue in front of Embassies while doing so.
If you live in the United Arab Emirates, you may apply for a visa online and receive it within 05 business hours to 03 business days. Applying for an e-Visa using the site is simple. The entire procedure takes around ten to twenty minutes. In the event that you experience any difficulties, the support team is there to assist you.
Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for UAE Residents
Azerbaijan Visa requirements for UAE residents
Gather all the necessary paperwork before applying for a visa. The required documents for applying for a visa online are mentioned below.
- 1. The most crucial document for obtaining a visa is a passport. The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry in Azerbaijan, with a minimum of 02 unused pages for verification.
- 2. An email address that is correct. Following the approval of your visa application, your e-Visa will be delivered to the email address you specified in the application form. Ensure to include an email address that is both correct and easily accessible while filling out the application form.
How to apply for an Azerbaijan Visa for UAE residents?
The Azerbaijan e-Visa is a travel document that permits you to visit the country in a simple and uncomplicated manner. It takes the applicants just about 15 minutes to complete the application form. A 4-step process as below:
- Step 1: In step one, complete the secure online application form.
Fill in the online form at the link Apply for Azerbaijan e-Visa to process your e-Visa to Azerbaijan. In this step, you need to provide some visa details and personal information.
- Step 2: Pay for the visa fee and provide the required paperwork.
Before entering this step, you should double-check all the information provided in the previous step. Then, for our visa service charge, choose a payment option and complete the secure checkout form. If we request it, you must supply extra paperwork to complete your application form.
- Step 3: Receive the confirmation email about visa details and submit the application form.
We'll send you an e-Visa for your confirmed details and notify you when your Azerbaijan eVisa is available. The e-Visa will be processed and granted online before being sent to your email address.
- Step 4: Download and print out a copy of your Azerbaijan eVisa
Azerbaijan visa for UAE residents
Types of Azerbaijan Visa for UAE residents
The Azerbaijan Government grants eVisa Tourists for purposes including: tourism, short-term business, and treatment in the country. It is valid for 03 months from the arrival date, allowing UAE residents to remain in the country for 30 days with a single entry.
The advantages of the Azerbaijan e-Visa include:
1. The most obvious advantage is that you will not be required to visit the Embassy or Consulate to apply for a visa to Azerbaijan. Instead, you may obtain one online and have your visa stamped once arriving in the country.
2. You would be able to obtain an e-Visa without having to go through the effort of completing all the necessary documentation and applications.
3. That is a much more convenient choice, particularly for individuals who visit Azerbaijan on a regular basis.
4. Moreover, the nicest aspect about this choice is that you may visit friends or family in Azerbaijan for a short period of time.
The cost of an Azerbaijan Visa for UAE residents
Azerbaijan Visa cost for UAE residents
The Azerbaijan Service Fee and the Government Fee must be paid when applying online for an Azerbaijan e-Visa for UAE citizens.
The Government Fee is compulsory for UAE applicants who want to obtain eVisa. This fee is charged for reviewing a visa application and is non-refundable.
The service fee can be adjusted based on the duration of processing time that you choose. At Azerbaijan Immigration & e-Visa Portal, there are 03 service options to choose from as follows:
- Normal: Your visa outcome will be sent in 3 working days if you choose this regular option.
- Urgent: Your processing time will be less than usual with this type of service. After that, you will have your e-visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: You can anticipate receiving your e-visa result within 05 business hours if you use this service. So far, this service has the quickest processing time.
Payment methods include electronic payment or wire transfer (Bank of Cyprus). For electronic payment, you should consider Visa, Master Card, PayPal, or American Express.
We also recommend that you purchase COVID-19 insurance for entering Azerbaijan to ensure that your benefits are protected when you travel abroad.
To obtain a visa upon arrival in Azerbaijan, you need to apply at least 03 days prior to your travel date.
The Azerbaijan Embassy in the United Arab Emirates serves as a point of contact between the governments of Azerbaijan and the United Arab Emirates
Link here: Azerbaijan Embassy in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for United Arab Emirates Citizens FAQs
We would respond YES to this question. Any UAE nationals wishing to go to Azerbaijan must have an effective visa because the United Arab Emirates is not on the country's list of exempt nations. The process is time-consuming when tourists must visit the nearest Embassy to get a visa. Azerbaijani embassies and consulates need appointments for interviews with French nationals, however the success rate is low and the wait times are tedious.
Fortunately, UAE is one of the countries that may apply for an electronic visa, which the Azerbaijani government has allowed since December 2017. This process allows UAE citizens to get an e-visa considerably more swiftly. Through the website of the Azerbaijan Immigration Service, UAE travelers can apply for an electronic visa to Azerbaijan for a range of purposes, including tourism, business, and medical treatment.
UAE residents can select from 3 kinds of Azerbaijan e-visas. The Azerbaijan e-Visa for UAE is only good for one entry into the country and is valid for 90 days following the date of arrival. Visitors from UAE are welcome to come at any time and stay for up to 30 days. The travel authorisation is not valid for additional entry into Azerbaijan and automatically expires after the expiration date indicated on the visa.
The two separate fees of the Azerbaijan e-visa costs are the government charge and the service charge. The government fee is the only component of an e-visa application submitted by UAE citizens that cannot be altered or refunded. The Azerbaijan government receives this sum of money in order to process the e-visa which is estimated to cost about $50.00.
Additionally, UAE travelers pay a service charge to Azerbaijan Immigration Services. This amount covers everything from document preparation through processing and delivering you the findings of your e-visa, including the consultation charge. If UAE passengers require assistance with the procedure, we will provide a consultant immediately. Depending on how soon an e-visa is completed, the service charge may vary:
- Normal: To process an e-visa in 3 business days, this option cost $59.00. This is the most popular option for UAE vacationers because of its affordable costs.
- Urgent: Selecting this type of service will result in a higher cost of $79.00. Your Azerbaijan electronic visa result will be sent to you in 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent: For an e-visa to arrive in less than 5 hours, this is the most costly option available to UAE visitors, costing $99.00.
Since December 2017, UAE people have been permitted to enter Azerbaijan thanks to an electronic visa issued by the Azerbaijani government. With the aid of this e-visa application system, the rising number of UAE visitors will have a significantly good influence on the country's economy.
The length of time it takes for travelers to obtain a visa for Azerbaijan depends on the processing time option they select. E-visa processing typically takes 1 to 3 business days. UAE visitors can use the Rush Visa option to get their e-visas more quickly if they want. This is considered to be a lot quicker than waiting for an interview with the Embassy compared to waiting for a visa at an embassy or consulate. The application form for UAE nationals traveling to Azerbaijan is thus at least seven working days in advance of the intended departure date.
Additionally, if travelers from the UAE want to keep track of their e-visa, they may utilize the Check Status function to know where it is in the processing stage. After you submit the form, the outcome will be delivered to your email inbox 30 minutes later. Remember that UAE citizens must have all the necessary paperwork to ensure a seamless e-visa application procedure.
Applying for an Azerbaijan electronic visa is now simpler than ever before. But the question is: how can UAE travelers check their e-visa processing status? Please click here to track your e-visa status. Anyone utilizing our online visa service, including UAE nationals, may quickly and easily verify their visa status.
We provide an "online check-in" option to our clients using their passport number.
You only need to input the precise data needed, such as Reference to the Application (or Your Full Name), Passport Reference and Email which you used to apply. In less than 30 minutes, your requested results will be delivered to the email address you provided. Please note that only our customers can use this function, others who apply at another agency firm can not check status from our website.
In order to make the e-visa process become quicker and easier, UAE travelers are required to learn about the e-visa requirements when applying for an Azerbaijan e-visa:
- UAE passport holders must have a valid passport that is effective for more than 6 months after arrival date.
- The passport still has at least 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- A copy version of your biographical page in your passport
- A digital version of UAE applicant’s photo
Since 2017, travelers from the United Arab Emirates can access Azerbaijan's electronic visa system to be granted an e-visa. Azerbaijan electronic visa is a document issued electronically by the Azerbaijan government to give permission for anyone who wishes to enter the country, including UAE nationals. Therefore, within a few minutes, UAE citizens can apply for an e-visa to travel to Azerbaijan for purposes of tourism, business and medical treatment.
Azerbaijan e-visa is effective starting from the date travelers come to this country. To make it clearer and easier for UAE travelers, there are 3 categories of e-visa that they can apply for:
- Tourist e-visa: This visa is valid for 3 months and permits UAE visitors to stay in Azerbaijan for 30 days with a single entry. Travelers who use this e-visa can do leisure activities such as sightseeing and exploring the culture of Azerbaijan.
- Business e-visa: Is also valid for 3 months and has a 30-day stay in Azerbaijan for business reasons such as trading products and attending conferences, etc. Please note that this visa allows UAE travelers to enter Azerbaijan once only.
- Medical e-visa: UAE travelers who own this e-visa have a chance to stay in Azerbaijan for 1 month during the 90-day validity period. This e-visa is used for treatment seeking and has a single entry.
In the past, PCR test certificates were compulsory documents for anyone entering Azerbaijan for any reasons due to the severe Covid-19 disease. But for now, since the pandemic is not a big concern anymore, UAE travelers are no longer required to show a proof of PCR test when entering the country.
UAE travelers can use electronic visas to enter every port in Azerbaijan. To own an e-visa, Azerbaijan Immigration Services is pleased to introduce the most friendly-use e-visa application platform for UAE nationals. With an internet-connected gadget, UAE citizens can request for an e-visa without going anywhere.
First, they are required to register to complete the form by providing their information related to fullname, passport numbers, nationality and travel dates. Next, UAE travelers may choose the suitable payment method for paying e-visa fees. After paying, UAE citizens will receive a confirmation email that announces the date that they can obtain an e-visa. However, the time that e-visa is processed does not exceed 3 business days for travelers to receive. Lastly, they must print the e-visa approval for stamping at the airport because the Officer will require travelers to show some papers related to the visa including e-visa that was sent before.