Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for UAE Residents
What are the requirements for UAE citizens seeking an Azerbaijan visa? An e-Visa to Azerbaijan is available to inhabitants of the United Arab Emirates. And according to the new visa policy, citizens of more than 70 countries are qualified for an electronic visa. The www.azerbaijanimmigration.com website makes it easier for UAE citizens to get an Azerbaijan visa. You do not have to queue in front of Embassies while doing so.
If you live in the United Arab Emirates, you may apply for a visa online and receive it within 05 business hours to 03 business days. Applying for an e-Visa using the site is simple. The entire procedure takes around ten to twenty minutes. In the event that you experience any difficulties, the support team is there to assist you.
Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for UAE Residents
Azerbaijan Visa requirements for UAE residents
Gather all the necessary paperwork before applying for a visa. The required documents for applying for a visa online are mentioned below.
- 1. The most crucial document for obtaining a visa is a passport. The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry in Azerbaijan, with a minimum of 02 unused pages for verification.
- 2. An email address that is correct. Following the approval of your visa application, your e-Visa will be delivered to the email address you specified in the application form. Ensure to include an email address that is both correct and easily accessible while filling out the application form.
How to apply for an Azerbaijan Visa for UAE residents?
The Azerbaijan e-Visa is a travel document that permits you to visit the country in a simple and uncomplicated manner. It takes the applicants just about 15 minutes to complete the application form. A 4-step process as below:
- Step 1: In step one, complete the secure online application form.
Fill in the online form at the link Apply for Azerbaijan e-Visa to process your e-Visa to Azerbaijan. In this step, you need to provide some visa details and personal information.
- Step 2: Pay for the visa fee and provide the required paperwork.
Before entering this step, you should double-check all the information provided in the previous step. Then, for our visa service charge, choose a payment option and complete the secure checkout form. If we request it, you must supply extra paperwork to complete your application form.
- Step 3: Receive the confirmation email about visa details and submit the application form.
We'll send you an e-Visa for your confirmed details and notify you when your Azerbaijan eVisa is available. The e-Visa will be processed and granted online before being sent to your email address.
- Step 4: Download and print out a copy of your Azerbaijan eVisa
Azerbaijan visa for UAE residents
Types of Azerbaijan Visa for UAE residents
The Azerbaijan Government grants eVisa Tourists for purposes including: tourism, short-term business, and treatment in the country. It is valid for 03 months from the arrival date, allowing UAE residents to remain in the country for 30 days with a single entry.
The advantages of the Azerbaijan e-Visa include:
1. The most obvious advantage is that you will not be required to visit the Embassy or Consulate to apply for a visa to Azerbaijan. Instead, you may obtain one online and have your visa stamped once arriving in the country.
2. You would be able to obtain an e-Visa without having to go through the effort of completing all the necessary documentation and applications.
3. That is a much more convenient choice, particularly for individuals who visit Azerbaijan on a regular basis.
4. Moreover, the nicest aspect about this choice is that you may visit friends or family in Azerbaijan for a short period of time.
The cost of an Azerbaijan Visa for UAE residents
Azerbaijan Visa cost for UAE residents
The Azerbaijan Service Fee and the Government Fee must be paid when applying online for an Azerbaijan e-Visa for UAE citizens.
The Government Fee is compulsory for UAE applicants who want to obtain eVisa. This fee is charged for reviewing a visa application and is non-refundable.
The service fee can be adjusted based on the duration of processing time that you choose. At Azerbaijan Immigration & e-Visa Portal, there are 03 service options to choose from as follows:
- Normal: Your visa outcome will be sent in 3 working days if you choose this regular option.
- Urgent: Your processing time will be less than usual with this type of service. After that, you will have your e-visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: You can anticipate receiving your e-visa result within 05 business hours if you use this service. So far, this service has the quickest processing time.
Payment methods include electronic payment or wire transfer (Bank of Cyprus). For electronic payment, you should consider Visa, Master Card, PayPal, or American Express.
We also recommend that you purchase COVID-19 insurance for entering Azerbaijan to ensure that your benefits are protected when you travel abroad.
To obtain a visa upon arrival in Azerbaijan, you need to apply at least 03 days prior to your travel date.
The Azerbaijan Embassy in the United Arab Emirates serves as a point of contact between the governments of Azerbaijan and the United Arab Emirates
Link here: Azerbaijan Embassy in Abu Dhabi, UAE