Azerbaijan visa requirements for Irish citizens
- Why do Irish citizens need an Azerbaijan tourist visa?
- How long will the Irish remain in Azerbaijan with an Azerbaijan electronic visa?
- Azerbaijan visa requirements for Irish citizens.
- How to apply for an Azerbaijan e-Visa for Irish citizens?
- Azerbaijan visa fees for Irish citizens:
- The Embassy of Azerbaijan in Ireland:
Azerbaijan is noted for its stunning natural beauty, kind people, and diverse culture. It's also a country with several tourist attractions. However, in order to enter Azerbaijan, Irish people must first get an Azerbaijan tourist visa.
An Azerbaijan e-visa is now available for Irish citizens, making obtaining a visa in Azerbaijan easier than ever. The website www.azerbaijanimmigration.com allows you to apply for an Azerbaijan visa online.
Azerbaijan visa for Irish citizens
Why do Irish citizens need an Azerbaijan tourist visa?
Azerbaijan is located in Eurasia's South Caucasus area. Russia, Georgia, Armenia, and Iran share their boundaries. It is the most populous republic in the Caucasus, with a population of around 9 million people. It was previously known as Soviet Azerbaijan, but following independence from the Soviet Union in 1991, it renamed itself Azerbaijan.
Since Ireland is not on the visa-exemption list of Azerbaijan, Irish citizens who want to enter Azerbaijan and remain in the country for a short period of time must obtain a visa.
How long will the Irish remain in Azerbaijan with an Azerbaijan electronic visa?
Irish citizens can use an Azerbaijan visa for tourism, short-term business, and medical treatment purposes. According to the Irish Embassy in Baku, Azerbaijan, Irish expats can stay there for up to 30 days using an electronic visa.
The Azerbaijani e-Visa for Irish citizens is valid for 90 days from the date of arrival. During this time, visitors from Ireland can enter the nation once and stay for up to 30 days. The travel permit automatically expires and cannot be used to enter Azerbaijan again after the date mentioned on the visa.
Azerbaijan visa requirements for Irish citizens.
Azerbaijan is a friendly country that welcomes visitors from all around the world. If you plan on visiting Ireland, you should be aware of the visa requirements for Irish nationals.
- Having a valid Irish passport for at least 06 months from the date of arrival in Azerbaijan, with a minimum of 02 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer. Irish citizens whose passports are about to expire within 06 months from the intended date of entry in Azerbaijan must renew their passport before beginning the process of applying for an electronic visa. Citizens who have numerous passports should use the same one to guarantee that they can enter and exit Baku whenever they choose.
- Paying the Azerbaijani e-Visa fee with a credit or debit card
- To get an accepted online visa and for any other crucial correspondence, you'll need a valid email address.
Apply for an Azerbaijan e-Visa for Irish citizens
How to apply for an Azerbaijan e-Visa for Irish citizens?
Irish citizens can apply for Azerbaijan e-Visa online by completing the application form. This method is more convenient compared to visa applications at the Embassy or Consulate. The applicants need to have a computer, or a smart phone connected to the Internet. The 4-step process as below:
- Step 1: Fill in the application form, providing some details about visa and personal information.
- Step 2: Double check all the information provided on the previous step and pay the visa fee.
- Step 3: The confirmation of your visa application is sent via email. You need to provide some additional documents to complete the process.
- Step 4: Receive the result of your visa application. When you get your e-Visa, you should print it out. The Immigration Officer at a border checkpoint will ask you to present your valid e-Visa and passport upon your arrival.
Azerbaijan visa fees for Irish citizens:
When applying for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan online, you must pay the Azerbaijan visa fees .
The cost of the service, however, is determined by the processing time you select. There are 03 price choices for the Azerbaijan e-Visa service:
- Standard: If you select this option, you will receive your visa decision in 03 business days.
- Urgent: Reduce your processing time as soon as possible. In 24 hours, your e-visa should arrive.
- Super Urgent: You might have your e-visa results in as little as 05 hours if you use this service. This service currently has the fastest processing time.
If you're in a hurry, select the super urgent processing option. Due to the fast processing period, you will have your visa within hours. In ten to fifteen minutes, you may complete all the steps on the Azerbaijan Immigration & e-Visa Portal website. If your visa application is approved, you will get your visa through email at the address you indicated on the application form.
Such payment options include wire transfers and electronic payments (the Bank of Cyprus, the best option is wire transfers). Electronic payments are accepted using Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, and American Express.
We also suggest that you get COVID-19 travel insurance to secure your benefits while you are away from home.
The Embassy of Azerbaijan in Ireland:
Visitors to Azerbaijan who want to remain for more than 30 days must register with their respective Embassy of Azerbaijan in Ireland prior to arrival.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE