Azerbaijan visa for Chinese citizens
Citizens of China who intend to visit Azerbaijan may now apply for a visa online at azerbaijanimmigration.com, making the procedure simpler and more convenient. It's all done online, and you might be flying to Azerbaijan in as little as "Super Urgent'' time (within 05 business hours). There are no issues with the requirements.
If you're a Chinese national, you can receive an entrance visa for Azerbaijan. A Chinese national must also be able to demonstrate that his or her presence in Azerbaijan will not cause any disruption or harm.
Azerbaijan visa for Chinese citizens
Chinese Citizens Need a Visa for Azerbaijan
Because the Azerbaijan Government does not exempt China from the visa requirement list, an E-VISA for Azerbaijan is a must for Chinese citizens. Fortunately, Chinese citizens can go through the application procedure, and pay a processing charge to acquire an E-VISA.
Azerbaijan e-visa requirements for Chinese citizens
An Azerbaijan visa requires only a valid passport, a valid email address, and a valid payment method. The following are all of the specifics:
- A legal passport: If you don't have a legal passport, cross it off your list before applying. Check that your passport is valid for at least 06 months from the intended date of arrival in Azerbaijan. Otherwise, your e-visa application will be refused, and you will have to start over.
- Valid Credit or debit card: Before submitting your application, you must pay for the visa fee. You can use a debit or credit card to pay.
- Your email address is correct: It is crucial that you enter a valid email address since the material will be sent to you by email. Otherwise, an e-visa for Azerbaijan will not be provided to you.
apply for an Azerbaijan e-visa for Chinese citizens
How to apply for an Azerbaijan e-visa for Chinese citizens?
An e-visa is required for Chinese citizens to enter Azerbaijan. This 30-day visa may be obtained by visiting Azerbaijan Immigration & e-Visa Portal website. An e-visa application requires a valid passport and a completed online application form.
There are 03 phases to the application process:
- The first component comprises your personal information. Name, address, passport details, date of birth, and other information are required. Furthermore, you must select the processing time. Remember that the choice you make has an influence on the total cost of your visa.
- You must double check what you provided in the application form and finish the payment at this time. Simply follow the on-screen directions.
- Finally, send us the additional documents required. It shouldn't take long, and the entire process should just take around 20 minutes.
If you have any questions, you may contact the excellent customer service staff at www.azerbaijanimmigration.com, which is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They'll explain everything you don't understand and walk you through the steps.
E-visa cost to Azerbaijan from China
E-visa cost to Azerbaijan from China:
Citizens of China who wish to apply for an e-Visa from Azerbaijan must first pay the Azerbaijan Service Fee and the Government Fee .
The processing time for an Azerbaijan e-Visa varies, as does the service fee. The following are the probable charges:
- Standard: You will obtain your visa result in 03 working days if you choose this basic option.
- Urgent: We will process your e-Visa within 24 hours after you complete your profile on the e-Visa submission page and attach the needed documents.
- Extremely urgent: If you utilize our service, your e-visa application will be processed within 05 business hours. This is the quickest processing time thus far.
Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, and American Express are some of the payment options. For wire transfer, the Bank of Cyprus is the best option for wire transactions. We also recommend purchasing COVID-19 insurance to safeguard your benefits while traveling worldwide.
The Azerbaijan e-Visa is valid for 03 months from the arrival date and allows you to stay in the country for 30 days. If you want to stay in the nation for more than 30 days, you will need to register again.
Azerbaijan's embassy in China
It is important to apply for an Azerbaijan visa at least 03 days prior to your arrival. As a result, we recommend applying for an Azerbaijani visa at least 03 days before your trip. We cannot grant a visa during that time, since the visa application process might take up to 24 hours.
The Azerbaijan Embassy in China acts as a point of communication between the Azerbaijani and Chinese governments.