Azerbaijan visa requirements for Dutch citizens
- Azerbaijan e-Visa requirements for Dutch citizens
- How to apply Azerbaijani e-visa for Dutch citizens
- Azerbaijan e-visa for Dutch: purposes
- Maximum stay in Azerbaijan for Dutch citizens
- How much does an e-Visa cost to Azerbaijan from the Netherlands?
- Dutch registering with the Azerbaijani State Migration Service
Over 70 nations, including Netherlands passport holders, may now apply for an e-Visa to go to Azerbaijan. Unlike regular visas, this electronic visa may be obtained in only a few minutes online and does not require passengers to visit the Azerbaijan embassy or consulate.
Dutch citizens are presently eligible to apply e-Visa to Azerbaijan, which they may do quickly and easily online.
Azerbaijani e-visa for Dutch citizens
Azerbaijan e-Visa requirements for Dutch citizens
Citizens of the Netherlands can go to Azerbaijan with a passport that is valid for at least 6 months after their intended entrance date. Tourists from the Netherlands who hold a passport that is due to expire must renew it before applying for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan.
Dutch citizens with multiple passports must apply for an e-Visa using the same passport they intend to use to go to Azerbaijan.
Providing a valid email address is important because following the approval of your visa application, your e-Visa will be delivered to the email address you specified in the application form. In addition, a valid credit or debit card is also required for paying the visa fee.
How to apply Azerbaijani e-visa for Dutch citizens
The process of applying for an Azerbaijan e-Visa is simple and uncomplicated. Dutch applicants just need to follow the instructions to obtain an e-Visa to this beautiful country.
- Step 1: Dutch applicants need to provide visa details and personal information, including visa types, the processing time, full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number.
- Step 2: Make a payment for your visa fees and submit supporting documents to complete the visa application process.
- Step 3: Once submitted, your application will be processed online. After that, you will receive your valid e-Visa via email.
- Step 4: Download and print out a copy of your Azerbaijan eVisa.
apply Azerbaijani e-visa for Dutch citizens
Azerbaijan e-visa for Dutch: purposes
The Azerbaijan Government grants eVisa Tourists for purposes including tourism, trips for business, and treatment in the country.
Maximum stay in Azerbaijan for Dutch citizens
Holders of a Dutch e-Visa can remain in Azerbaijan for up to 30 days from arrival day. This is a single-entry visa, which means you may only enter the nation once.
Visitors need to apply for a new Azerbaijan visa from outside Azerbaijan if they desire to prolong their stay for another 30 days.
Total Azerbaijani visa validity: expiry date for the Netherlands
The Azerbaijan e-visa for Dutch nationals is valid for 90 days from the date of arrival. Travel can begin at any moment throughout the validity term of the e-Visa.
Overstaying an Azerbaijani e-Visa as a Dutch visitor
It is illegal to overstay an Azerbaijani e-Visa. Fines and the inability to acquire another electronic visa in the future may occur.
e-Visa cost to Azerbaijan from the Netherlands
How much does an e-Visa cost to Azerbaijan from the Netherlands?
You need to pay the Azerbaijan Service Fee and the Government Fee while applying for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan online.
The cost of the service, on the other hand, is determined by the processing time you select. The following are the three price choices for the Azerbaijan e-Visa service:
- Normal: If you choose this option, you will receive your visa decision in three business days.
- Urgent: Your processing time will be slashed significantly. In 24 business hours, your e-visa will arrive.
- Extremely urgent: If you utilize this service, you may expect to receive your e-visa result within 05 working hours. This service has the fastest processing time right now.
Wire transfers and electronic payments are two options for payment. Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, and American Express are all accepted for electronic payments
We also urge that you get Covid-19 travel insurance to secure your benefits while traveling internationally.
Dutch registering with the Azerbaijani State Migration Service
All Dutch visitors staying in Azerbaijan for longer than 30 days need to register with the Azerbaijan Embassy in the Netherlands. This procedure can be undertaken in person or online and must be completed within 30 days after arrival.