Azerbaijan visa requirements for Bahrain residents
- Why do Bahraini citizens need a visa for Azerbaijan?
- In Azerbaijan, how long can Bahraini stay?
- Azerbaijan visa requirements for Bahraini citizens
- How to Get Azerbaijan eVisa
- How to apply for an Azerbaijan Visa for Bahraini citizens?
- Fees of an e-visa to Azerbaijan from Bahrain
- The Azerbaijani State Migration Service requires Bahraini citizens to register
Azerbaijan visas may be obtained using a simple online method. Residents of Bahrain do not have to queue to visit Embassies or Consulates to obtain a visa . All you need is a stable internet connection and a few documents to apply for an Azerbaijan electronic visa from the comfort of your own home.
Travel between countries can be complicated, especially with all the different types of visas and regulations. However, Azerbaijan has simplified their process by offering a single-entry visa that allows Bahraini to legally visit and stay in Azerbaijan for 30 days.
Azerbaijan e-Visas are valid for 90 days from the arrival date and be used within that time. Just make sure you stay in Bahrain while your e-Visa is still in effect
Residents of Bahrain should apply for an Azerbaijani Visa at least three working days prior to their travel date.
Azerbaijan visa for Bahraini citizens
Why do Bahraini citizens need a visa for Azerbaijan?
Bahraini citizens are not allowed to visit Azerbaijan without obtaining a visa in advance. To apply for an e-visa, you should prepare some necessary documents and submit the application form at least 03 days before your trip. Azerbaijan Immigration & e-Visa services provides visa consulting services that helps Bahraini applicants obtain Azerbaijan electronic visas easier than ever before.
In Azerbaijan, how long can Bahraini stay?
The Azerbaijani e-Visa is valid for 90 days from the date of arrival for Bahraini nationals entering the nation. The visa allows a stay of up to 30 days, with Bahraini nationals being allowed to enter Azerbaijan once and stay in the country anytime during this period. After you visit Azerbaijan, your visa automatically expires and cannot be used again.
Azerbaijan visa requirements for Bahraini citizens
Visa application forms are easier due to the use of technology. It's now more streamlined and you don't need a lot of paperwork. Bahrain residents can attach official documentation to their visa application electronically from Azerbaijan. It is advisable to collect all your paperwork before the application process begins. The following are the documents required:
- A Valid Passport: You will need a Bahrain passport. You can also keep a copy of it in case you forget or lose it. Ensure that your passport is valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date in Azerbaijan, with a minimum of 02 unused pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- A Valid Email address: It is critical to provide an accurate and active email address. Remember that your eVisa for Azerbaijan will be sent to the email address you provided in your application form.
- A Credit or Debit Card: You will be requested to pay the visa processing cost at the end of the application procedure. You can pay with any valid credit card.
Azerbaijan visa requirements for Bahraini citizens
How to Get Azerbaijan eVisa
Bahrainis can apply for an Azerbaijan eVisa online from the comfort of their own homes. The entire visa application process is basic and straightforward. To receive an e-Visa to Azerbaijan and plan your trip, follow these three steps.
- Fill out the Azerbaijan eVisa application form, providing visa information and personal details.
- Use a debit or credit card to pay the visa processing charge.
- Receive the confirmation email about visa details and send us some additional documents.
- Submit the application form and wait for the eVisa to be delivered to your inbox.
How to apply for an Azerbaijan Visa for Bahraini citizens?
As previously stated, the passport must be valid for at least 06 months after entry into the Republic of Azerbaijan. This implies that visitors from Bahrain must renew their passports before applying for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan.
It may be difficult to enter the nation with a passport that expires in less than six months. Citizens with several passports should use the same one while completing the online application and traveling to Azerbaijan.
Azerbaijan visa application for Bahraini citizens
Fees of an e-visa to Azerbaijan from Bahrain
When applying for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan online, you must pay the Azerbaijan Service Fee and the Government Fees.
All the Bahraini applicants have to pay the Government Fee because this fee is mandatory and non-refundable.
On the other hand, the cost of the service is decided by the processing time you choose. The 03 price options for the Azerbaijan e-Visa service are as follows:
- Regular: You will receive your visa decision in 03 business days if you pick this option.
- Urgent: If you use this visa service, the processing time of your visa will be greatly reduced. Your e-visa will arrive in 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: You may anticipate to obtain your e-visa result in as little as 05 business hours if you use this service. This service currently has the quickest processing time.
The processing period your visa application goes through determines how long it will take. There are two kinds of processing periods, one that is a bit more expensive but provides a short turnaround time or one that is cheaper but takes longer. You should consider the type of timeline you want in order to save on the cost of your visa application.
Wire transfers and electronic payments are useful examples of payment methods, like Visa, Mastercard, PayPal and American Express.
Make sure to get Covid-19 insurance when traveling abroad. It's important to protect yourself and your family from all the unexpected things that could happen on vacation.
The Azerbaijani State Migration Service requires Bahraini citizens to register
For those visitors from Bahrain staying for more than 30 days, they should register with the Azerbaijan Embassy in Bahrain.