Check Azerbaijan visa requirements for Indonesian
- Why do Indonesian citizens need an Azerbaijan tourist visa?
- How long can Indonesians stay in Azerbaijan with an eVisa?
- Azerbaijan visa requirements for Indonesian residents
- How do Indonesians apply for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan?
- E-visa fee to Azerbaijan from Indonesia.
- The Embassy of Azerbaijan in Indonesia:
Azerbaijan visas for Indonesian residents is a document required for Indonesian residents who wish to visit Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan is a country located in the South Caucasus, bordering Georgia to the north, Armenia to the west, Iran to the south, and Turkey to the east. Baku is considered one of the most developed countries in the Middle East and Central Asia.
An Azerbaijan online visa application , also known as an ASAN visa or an e-Visa, is available to Indonesian nationals.
Azerbaijan visa for Indonesian residents
Why do Indonesian citizens need an Azerbaijan tourist visa?
A visa is required for Indonesians who wish to visit Azerbaijan. We must not forget that the country has a long history of tourism and several beautiful places to visit. Cultural connectivity, sports, and environmental tourism are the benefits of visiting the country.
It's important to get an Azerbaijan tourist visa for Indonesians before traveling because it helps them maintain their travel plans.
Azerbaijan is a country that has been popular in the past for its rich history and culture. It’s also the home of many famous landmarks, including the Palace of Shaki Khans, the Maiden Tower, and Baku Crystal Hall.
How long can Indonesians stay in Azerbaijan with an eVisa?
Indonesian expats can stay in Azerbaijan for up to 30 days with an Azerbaijan eVisa, according to the Indonesian Embassy in Baku.
For Indonesians, the Azerbaijani e-Visa is valid for 90 days from the date of arrival with a single entry. Visitors from Indonesia are welcome to arrive at any time during this time and stay for up to 30 days. The travel permit automatically expires after the visa's expiration date and cannot be used to re-enter Azerbaijan.
Azerbaijan visa requirements for Indonesian residents
Azerbaijan visa requirements for Indonesian residents
Azerbaijan is a welcoming nation to travelers from all over the world. If you intend to travel to Azerbaijan, you should be aware of the Azerbaijan visa requirements.
Indonesians must also provide digital copies of their passports and meet one of Azerbaijan's travel objectives in addition to these requirements.
- It is necessary to have a passport that remains 06 months validity from the arrival date in Azerbaijan. This document should have at least two blank pages for verification. Each individual going on your passport must apply for a visa on their own. Indonesian citizens who have dual citizenship must use the same passport provided in the application.
- A valid email address to receive eVisa
- Payment methods: electronic payments (PayPal, American Express, Debit/Credit Card), or wire transfer (via the Bank of Cyprus) because a fee will be applied to your application.
Indonesians apply for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan
How do Indonesians apply for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan?
Applying for an eVisa to Azerbaijan is a simple and quick process. It takes no more than 15 minutes to complete the application form. Once Indonesian citizens make sure that they meet all the requirements, they can begin the application process.
- Step 1: This step requires Indonesian nationals to provide some visa details and personal data ( full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number).
- Step 2: It is important to review all the information provided in step 1. Any mistakes or inaccurate data may result in the delay or even the denial of visa application. An online payment for the visa fee then must be made to complete the process.
- Step 3: Submit the application form for review. Remember to check inbox frequently to get updates about the Azerbaijan visa. Indonesian applicants should bring a visa printout to Azerbaijan because the Immigration Officer at a border checkpoint will check it.
E-visa fee to Azerbaijan from Indonesia
E-visa fee to Azerbaijan from Indonesia.
When applying for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan online, you must pay the Azerbaijan visa fees .
However, the cost of the service is dependent on the processing time you choose. The e-Visa service for Azerbaijan is available at 03 distinct price points:
- Standard: You will receive your visa decision in 03 business days if you pick this option.
- Urgent: Reduce the amount of time it takes for your data to be processed as rapidly as possible. Within 1 working day, you should have your e-visa.
- Super Urgent: You might have your e-visa results in as soon as 05 business hours if you use this service. Currently, this service offers the fastest processing time.
We also recommend that you get COVID-19 foreign travel insurance to protect your benefits while you are away from home.
The Embassy of Azerbaijan in Indonesia:
Indonesian visitors can also apply for a regular visa at the
. This regular visa allows Indonesian travelers to visit the country for reasons other than tourism, business, and receiving medical treatments. However, registering online is easy and can be done within just a few minutes. Registration helps the government collect vital information about you, such as your name, date of birth, and nationality.