Azerbaijan visa for Greeks citizens
Citizens of Greece who want to visit Azerbaijan may now apply for a visa at Azerbaijan Immigration Services , making the procedure quicker and more comfortable. Everything is done online, it's simple, and you might be flying to Azerbaijan in as little as "Super Urgent'' time (within 5 business hours).
If you're a Greek citizen, you can apply for an entrance visa to Azerbaijan without visiting the Embassy. The application process is entirely online, and you can do it everywhere with a computer or mobile phone that is connected to the Internet.
Azerbaijan visa for Greeks citizens
Greek Citizens Need a Visa for Azerbaijan
An E-VISA for Azerbaijan is necessary for citizens of Greece. This is because the Azerbaijan Government does not exempt Greece from a visa. The E-VISA is obtained by submitting the needed papers, following the application process, and paying a processing charge.
Azerbaijan e-visa requirements for Greek citizens
The only requirements for an Azerbaijan visa are a valid passport, a digital scan of the passport, a valid email address, and a valid payment method. Here are all of the specifics:
- A legal passport: If you don't have a legal passport, cross it off your list before applying. Check that your passport is valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date in Azerbaijan. Otherwise, your e-visa application will be refused, and you will have to start over.
- Valid credit or debit card: You must pay for the visa services using a credit or debit card before submitting your application. You can use a debit or credit card to pay.
- Correct email address: You must provide a valid email address, since the material will be delivered to you by email. Otherwise, an e-visa for Azerbaijan will not be provided.
apply for an Azerbaijan e-visa for Greek citizens
How do Greek citizens apply for an Azerbaijan e-visa?
For Greek people wishing to enter Azerbaijan, the country offers an e-visa. An Azerbaijan eVisa is valid for 03 months from the arrival date, with a single entry only. There is no extendability for this type of visa. This 30-day visa may be obtained by visiting Azerbaijan Immigration Services. A valid passport and a completed online application form are required in order to apply for an e-visa.
The e-visa application procedure is divided into three stages:
- 1. The first component includes your basic information. Your name, address, passport information, date of birth, and other details are required. You must also select the processing time. Remember that the choice you choose has an influence on the entire cost of your visa.
- 2. The second step will require you to review what you've input and finalize the payment. Simply follow the onscreen instructions. It shouldn't take long, and the full procedure should be completed in around 20 minutes.
- 3. Submit the application and wait for the result that will arrive in a maximum of 03 business days. When you receive your eVisa via email, you should print it out. The Immigration Officer will ask you to present your valid visa along with your passport upon your arrival.
If you have any questions, please contact the excellent customer service staff at www.azerbaijanimmigration.com, which is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They'll explain everything you don't understand and walk you through the entire procedure.
E-visa cost to Azerbaijan from Greece
Cost of eVisa to Azerbaijan from Greece:
Residents of Greece must pay the E-visa Azerbaijan Service Fee first, followed by the Government Fee.
The Azerbaijan e-Visa processing time varies, and the service charge is not fixed. The following are some of the charges that might be brought against you:
- Standard processing time: If you select this option, you will receive your visa results in 03 business days.
- Urgent: We will process your e-Visa within 24 hours after you complete your profile on the e-Visa submission page and provide enough documentation.
- Extremely urgent: We will handle your e-visa application in just 05 hours if you utilize our service. This is the quickest processing time we've seen thus far.
Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, and American Express are some of the payment options. The Bank of Cyprus is another option for wire transactions. We also recommend purchasing COVID-19 insurance to safeguard your benefits while traveling worldwide.
The Azerbaijan e-Visa is valid for 90 days and allows you to remain in the country for up to 30 days. If you want to stay in the nation for more than 30 days, you will need to register again.
Azerbaijan's embassy in Greece
You must apply for an Azerbaijan visa at least 03 days prior to your departure. If you plan to visit Azerbaijan for reasons other than tourism, business, medical, you will need to apply for a regular visa at the nearest Azerbaijan Embassy.
The Azerbaijan Embassy in Greece acts as a point of communication between the Azerbaijani and Greek governments.