Azerbaijan visa for Israeli citizens - Azerbaijan Immigration
Israeli nationals traveling to Azerbaijan should apply e-VISA at www.azerbaijanimmigration.com and follow the requirements.
You should apply for an electronic visa at least 03 (three) working days before your intended arrival date in Azerbaijan.
Electronic visas are granted to the citizens of eligible countries which have been approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Until now, there are more than 70 countries in the world that can use this type of visa to enter Azerbaijan and remain in the country for a short period of time.
Azerbaijan e-Visa requirements for Israeli citizens
Azerbaijan e-Visa requirements for Israeli citizens
The following papers are necessary in order to apply for a visa to Azerbaijan.
- Payment. Visa processing costs are necessary to get an Azerbaijan visa. Because the application is completed online, payment should be completed online as well. You can use your credit or debit card to make the payment. Keep in mind that paying the application fees is highly crucial. You will not be able to obtain an Azerbaijan visa if you fail to pay the expenses.
- Passport. The most important condition for every visa application is a valid passport. In this instance, you must ensure that your passport is valid for at least six months from the arrival date in Azerbaijan. The passport should have a minimum of 02 unused pages for the verification stamp.
- Your email address: One of the requirements for a visa application is an email address. In a visa application form, it is critical to enter a genuine and accurate email address. Remember that you will communicate with the visa issuer via the email address provided in your application form, and you will get your e-Visa at this address.
How to apply Azerbaijani e-visa for Israeli citizens
The visa application process for Azerbaijan for Israel are as follows:
- Fill out the application form. Using a mobile device such as a smartphone, tablet, or PC and access Azerbaijan Immigration & e-Visa Portal website. In this step, you are required to provide visa and personal information.
- Double-check all the information provided and make online payments for the visa fee. A credit or debit card must be used to pay the e-Visa processing fee.
- Send us some required documents and submit your visa application for review. Within a maximum of 03 business days, you will receive notification of your visa application.
Azerbaijan e-visa for Israeli: traveling purposes
Azerbaijan e-Visa accessible to Israeli passport holders is tourist (ordinary) e-Visas Online tourist visas is only valid for the following purposes:
- Leisure and tourism
- Visits from relatives
- Short-term business in the country
- Medical interventions
- Volunteering culture or sporting activities
Maximum stay in Azerbaijan for Israeli citizens
Holders of an Israeli e-Visa are allowed to stay in Azerbaijan for up to 30 days from the arrival date. This is a single-entry visa, meaning you may only visit the country once. If visitors want to extend their stay for another 30 days, they must apply for a new ASAN visa from outside Azerbaijan.
Total validity of Azerbaijani visas: Israel expiration date
For Israeli nationals, the ASAN visa is valid for 90 days from the date of arrival. Travel can commence at any time throughout the e-validity Visa's period.
Overstaying an electronic visa in Azerbaijan as an Israeli traveler
An Azerbaijani e-Visa overstay is illegal. It is possible that you may be fined and will be unable to obtain another electronic visa in the future.
e-Visa cost to Azerbaijan from Israel
How much does an e-Visa cost to Azerbaijan from Israel?
When applying for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan online, you must pay the Azerbaijan Service Fee and the Government Fees .
On the other hand, the cost of the service is decided by the processing time you choose. The three price options for the Azerbaijan e-Visa service are as follows:
- Regular: You will receive your visa decision in 03 business days if you pick this option.
- Urgent: Your processing time will be drastically reduced. Your e-visa will arrive in 24 hours.
- Extremely pushing: You may anticipate obtaining your e-visa result within 05 business hours if you use this service. This service currently has the quickest processing time.
You will receive your visa within three days if the processing time is typical. This form of processing makes the application inexpensive. Many people pick regular visa processing times for this reason. The urgent processing time, on the other hand, is quite pricey.
If you choose an urgent processing time, you will have your visa in three to five hours. It is the quickest way for Israeli people to obtain an electronic visa to Azerbaijan.
If you're in a hurry, we recommend using the urgent processing option. You will have your visa within hours due to the expedited processing time. Completing all the processes on the www.azerbaijanimmigration.com site will only take ten to fifteen minutes. Following a successful visa application, you will get your visa by email at the address you provided in your application form.
Such payment options include wire transfers and electronic payments can be used to pay the visa fee. Electronic payments are accepted using Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, and American Express.
We also recommend that you get Covid insurance for travel to protect your benefits while traveling abroad.
Israeli citizens register with the Azerbaijani State Migration Service.
The Azerbaijan Embassy in Israel requires Israeli travelers staying in Azerbaijan for more than 30 days to register.