Azerbaijan visa for Israeli citizens - Azerbaijan Immigration
- Azerbaijan e-Visa requirements for Israeli citizens
- How to apply Azerbaijani e-visa for Israeli citizens
- Azerbaijan e-visa for Israeli: traveling purposes
- Maximum stay in Azerbaijan for Israeli citizens
- How much does an e-Visa cost to Azerbaijan from Israel?
- Israeli citizens register with the Azerbaijani State Migration Service.
Israeli nationals traveling to Azerbaijan should apply e-VISA at www.azerbaijanimmigration.com and follow the requirements.
You should apply for an electronic visa at least 03 (three) working days before your intended arrival date in Azerbaijan.
Electronic visas are granted to the citizens of eligible countries which have been approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Until now, there are more than 70 countries in the world that can use this type of visa to enter Azerbaijan and remain in the country for a short period of time.
Azerbaijan e-Visa requirements for Israeli citizens
Azerbaijan e-Visa requirements for Israeli citizens
The following papers are necessary in order to apply for a visa to Azerbaijan.
- Payment. Visa processing costs are necessary to get an Azerbaijan visa. Because the application is completed online, payment should be completed online as well. You can use your credit or debit card to make the payment. Keep in mind that paying the application fees is highly crucial. You will not be able to obtain an Azerbaijan visa if you fail to pay the expenses.
- Passport. The most important condition for every visa application is a valid passport. In this instance, you must ensure that your passport is valid for at least six months from the arrival date in Azerbaijan. The passport should have a minimum of 02 unused pages for the verification stamp.
- Your email address: One of the requirements for a visa application is an email address. In a visa application form, it is critical to enter a genuine and accurate email address. Remember that you will communicate with the visa issuer via the email address provided in your application form, and you will get your e-Visa at this address.
How to apply Azerbaijani e-visa for Israeli citizens
The visa application process for Azerbaijan for Israel are as follows:
- Fill out the application form. Using a mobile device such as a smartphone, tablet, or PC and access Azerbaijan Immigration & e-Visa Portal website. In this step, you are required to provide visa and personal information.
- Double-check all the information provided and make online payments for the visa fee. A credit or debit card must be used to pay the e-Visa processing fee.
- Send us some required documents and submit your visa application for review. Within a maximum of 03 business days, you will receive notification of your visa application.
Azerbaijan e-visa for Israeli: traveling purposes
Azerbaijan e-Visa accessible to Israeli passport holders is tourist (ordinary) e-Visas Online tourist visas is only valid for the following purposes:
- Leisure and tourism
- Visits from relatives
- Short-term business in the country
- Medical interventions
- Volunteering culture or sporting activities
Maximum stay in Azerbaijan for Israeli citizens
Holders of an Israeli e-Visa are allowed to stay in Azerbaijan for up to 30 days from the arrival date. This is a single-entry visa, meaning you may only visit the country once. If visitors want to extend their stay for another 30 days, they must apply for a new ASAN visa from outside Azerbaijan.
Total validity of Azerbaijani visas: Israel expiration date
For Israeli nationals, the ASAN visa is valid for 90 days from the date of arrival. Travel can commence at any time throughout the e-validity Visa's period.
Overstaying an electronic visa in Azerbaijan as an Israeli traveler
An Azerbaijani e-Visa overstay is illegal. It is possible that you may be fined and will be unable to obtain another electronic visa in the future.
e-Visa cost to Azerbaijan from Israel
How much does an e-Visa cost to Azerbaijan from Israel?
When applying for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan online, you must pay the Azerbaijan Service Fee and the Government Fees .
On the other hand, the cost of the service is decided by the processing time you choose. The three price options for the Azerbaijan e-Visa service are as follows:
- Regular: You will receive your visa decision in 03 business days if you pick this option.
- Urgent: Your processing time will be drastically reduced. Your e-visa will arrive in 24 hours.
- Extremely pushing: You may anticipate obtaining your e-visa result within 05 business hours if you use this service. This service currently has the quickest processing time.
You will receive your visa within three days if the processing time is typical. This form of processing makes the application inexpensive. Many people pick regular visa processing times for this reason. The urgent processing time, on the other hand, is quite pricey.
If you choose an urgent processing time, you will have your visa in three to five hours. It is the quickest way for Israeli people to obtain an electronic visa to Azerbaijan.
If you're in a hurry, we recommend using the urgent processing option. You will have your visa within hours due to the expedited processing time. Completing all the processes on the www.azerbaijanimmigration.com site will only take ten to fifteen minutes. Following a successful visa application, you will get your visa by email at the address you provided in your application form.
Such payment options include wire transfers and electronic payments can be used to pay the visa fee. Electronic payments are accepted using Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, and American Express.
We also recommend that you get Covid insurance for travel to protect your benefits while traveling abroad.
Israeli citizens register with the Azerbaijani State Migration Service.
The Azerbaijan Embassy in Israel requires Israeli travelers staying in Azerbaijan for more than 30 days to register.
Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for Israel Citizens FAQs
Azerbaijan, like most other nations, has distinct visa requirements for travelers from other countries. Before traveling to Azerbaijan, Israeli nationals need to get a visa. This is due to the fact that the two nations do not have diplomatic relations and that there are no direct flights between them.
The visa application process for Azerbaijan is rather simple. You may apply for a visa online through the Azerbaijan Immigration Services website. The procedure is straightforward and user-friendly, and it can be completed in a matter of minutes.
As an Israeli citizen, you will need to supply some basic information about yourself, such as your name, date of birth, passport details, and travel itinerary, in order to apply for an e-visa to Azerbaijan. You must also provide a scanned copy of your passport as well as a current passport-sized picture.
Your e-visa will be processed within three business days after you have completed your application and paid the visa cost. You will be emailed your e-visa, which you will need to print and give to immigration officers upon arrival in Azerbaijan.
For Israeli nationals, there are three categories of Azerbaijan e-Visas: tourist e-Visas, business e-Visas, and treatment e-Visas. Let's look at each one individually.
1. Tourist e-Visa: This form of e-Visa is ideal for Israeli nationals planning a vacation to Azerbaijan. It is only valid for 90 days and permits you to visit the nation for tourism purposes. This e-Visa may be applied for online and normally takes three working days to complete.
2. Business e-Visa: If you are an Israeli citizen considering a business trip to Azerbaijan, this form of e-Visa is for you. It permits you to visit the nation solely for business purposes and is valid for a maximum of 90 days from the arrival date. A business e-Visa takes around three working days to process.
3. Treatment e-Visa: It allows you to enter Azerbaijan once within a period of 90 days, with a maximum stay of 30 days.
Applying for an Azerbaijan e-Visa as an Israeli citizen is a simple process that may be completed fully online. Here's what you should know:
1. Go to the Azerbaijan e-Visa website: The first step is to go to the Azerbaijan Immigration Services website. This is where you will submit your application and any required papers.
2. Select your visa type: On the website, you will be prompted to select the type of visa you require. The most popular form for Israeli nationals is the single-entry visa, which permits for a stay of up to 30 days.
3. Fill out the application: Once you've decided on a visa type, you must complete the application form. Personal information such as your name, date of birth, and passport data are required.
4. Upload your documents: A copy of your passport and a current passport-sized picture is also required. Check that these materials are clear and fit the website's standards.
5. Pay the fee: This cost can be paid online using a credit or debit card.
6. Wait for processing: You must wait for processing after submitting your application and payment. This usually takes three business days, although it might take longer during high travel times.
7. Get your e-Visa: After your application is approved, you will receive your e-Visa through email. Make a copy for yourself to carry on your journey.
If you are an Israeli citizen planning to visit Azerbaijan, you will need to obtain a visa in advance. The good news is that Azerbaijan has a relatively straightforward visa application process, and the fees are quite reasonable. It's important to note that these fees are subject to change at any time, so it's always a good idea to check the latest information on the website of Azerbaijan Immigration Services.
Once your application has been processed and approved, you will receive an electronic visa (e-visa) via email. Make sure to print out a copy of your e-visa and bring it with you when you travel to Azerbaijan. You will need to present it to immigration officials upon arrival in the country.
The time it takes to obtain an Azerbaijan visa from Israel might vary based on a number of circumstances, so let's break it down.
When applying for a tourist visa, the procedure usually takes between 1-3 business days. This covers both the time it takes to submit your application and papers and the time it takes for the embassy to assess and approve your application. Keep in mind that this schedule is subject to change based on the embassy's workload and other reasons.
Business visas may take somewhat longer to process than tourist visas. It is critical that you have all of your documentation in order and submit your application well in advance of your intended trip dates. This will allow you to obtain your visa and make any essential travel arrangements.
It's also worth mentioning that, in some cases, you may be able to speed up your visa processing time. For example, if you need to travel to Azerbaijan for a business meeting or a family emergency, you may be eligible to seek an accelerated visa processing time. However, this will almost certainly come at a cost.