Azerbaijan visa requirements for South Africans
- Do South African passport holders need a visa for Azerbaijan?
- In Azerbaijan, How long may South Africans stay using an electronic visa?
- Azerbaijan visa requirements for South African citizens
- How to apply for an Azerbaijan visa for South African citizens?
- The cost of an e-visa to Azerbaijan from South Africa:
Applications for the Azerbaijan e-Visa are now available online. The new process is faster, easier, and more convenient than before. The Azerbaijan electronic visa program has made it easier than ever before to obtain an Azerbaijan visa. In 2017, the Azerbaijan Ministry of Foreign Affairs launched an online e-visa service, which can be completed in a few minutes online. The entire visa application process is handled online, from start to finish.
Citizens of South Africa, as well as many other countries, may now obtain an electronic visa for Azerbaijan.
Azerbaijan Visa for South African Citizens
Do South African passport holders need a visa for Azerbaijan?
An e-visa is a travel document issued by a state authority. The e-visa system is currently in place in Azerbaijan. However, the demand for an e-visa has risen significantly.
Because South Africa is not put on the exemption list of Azerbaijan visas, South Africans must obtain a visa to visit Azerbaijan. If you want to visit Azerbaijan, you'll need to secure a visa first. As a tourist, you can apply for an e-visa via Azerbaijan's online visa webpage. Make your reservation at least 03 days ahead of time.
In Azerbaijan, How long may South Africans stay using an electronic visa?
For South Africans, the Azerbaijani e-Visa is valid for 90 days from the arrival date, with a single entry into the country. Visitors from South Africa are welcome to visit at any time throughout this period and stay for up to 30 days. The travel permit automatically expires when the date specified on the visa has passed, and it may no longer be used to enter Azerbaijan.
Azerbaijan visa requirements for South African citizens
Azerbaijan visa requirements for South African citizens
As there are only a few Azerbaijan e-Visa entry criteria for South African citizens to apply for online, obtaining an online travel permit is fairly straightforward. They must adhere to the following rules:
- Having a valid South African passport that is valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of travel, and paying the Azerbaijani e-Visa charge with a credit or debit card. This implies that visitors from South Africa must renew their passports before applying for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan. It could be difficult to enter the nation with a passport that expires in less than six months. Citizens who have several passports should use the same one while filling out the online application and traveling to Azerbaijan.
- You must provide a valid email address to obtain an approved online visa and for any other important correspondence.
Apply Azerbaijan visa for South African citizen
How to apply for an Azerbaijan visa for South African citizens?
South Africans can start the application process immediately once gathering all of the required documents. It takes no more than 15 minutes to complete the application form on Azerbaijan Immigration & e-Visa Portal website and submit it.
In detail, South African residents can apply for an Azerbaijan electronic visa in 3 steps:
- Step 1: Fill in the application form, providing personal information, passport information, and travel details.
- Step 2: Please double check all the information you provided in the form. Any mistakes or inaccurate data may result in the delay or even the denial of your visa application. After that, you need to pay the visa fee online.
- Step 3: Submit the application form for review. Within a maximum of 03 business days, the e-visa will be sent to you via your email. Remember to check your inbox frequently to get updates about your visa.
Cost of an e-visa to Azerbaijan from South Africa
The cost of an e-visa to Azerbaijan from South Africa:
While applying for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan online, you must pay the Azerbaijan Service Fee and the Government Fees.
The cost of the service is dependent on the processing time you choose. For the Azerbaijan e-Visa service, there are 03 price options:
- Regular: If you select this option, your visa decision will arrive in 03 business days.
- Urgent: If you act promptly, your processing time will be considerably reduced. Your e-visa will be sent in 1 business day.
- Super Urgent: If you use this service, you might get your e-visa result in as little as 05 business hours. This service currently has the quickest processing time.
If all goes according to plan, your visa should arrive in a maximum of three days. The application's cost is kept low via this type of processing. As a result, many people opt for standard visa processing times. On the other hand, the cost of expedited processing is extremely considerable.
If you choose expedited processing, your visa will arrive in three to five hours. It is the most convenient method for South Africans to obtain an electronic visa for Azerbaijan.
Select the urgent processing option if you are in a rush. You will have your visa within hours due to the short processing time. The phases on the www.azerbaijanimmigration.com website can be completed in ten to fifteen minutes. If your visa application is granted, your visa will be sent to the email address you provided on the application form.
Examples of such payment methods include wire transfers and electronic payments. Electronic payments are accepted through Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, and American Express.
We also recommend that you get COVID-19 travel insurance to protect your benefits while you are away from home.
South African citizens must register with the Embassy of Azerbaijan in South Africa. Visitors from South Africa who wish to spend more than 30 days in Azerbaijan must register with the Azerbaijan Embassy in South Africa.