Azerbaijan visa requirements for Belgian citizens
- Why do Belgian citizens need a visa to visit Azerbaijan?
- How long might Belgians remain in Azerbaijan with an electronic visa?
- Azerbaijan visa requirements for Belgian citizens
- How to apply for an Azerbaijan visa for Belgian citizens?
- The cost of an e-visa from Belgium to Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan's embassy in Brussels:
Belgian citizens may now apply for an e-Visa to visit Azerbaijan, which can be done swiftly and conveniently online. Since the launch of the Azerbaijan e-Visa in 2017, short-term travel to Azerbaijan has become easier. Belgian citizens and other third-country nationals will benefit from the new Azerbaijani visa application process, which is totally online.
Azerbaijan's electronic visa is now available for citizens of more than 70 countries, including Belgian nationals.
Azerbaijan Visa for Belgian citizens
Why do Belgian citizens need a visa to visit Azerbaijan?
In the past few years, all visa applications must be made at the Embassy or Consulate. This process is absolutely inconvenient for citizens. In order to simplify the process of obtaining a visa, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan has launched an electronic system for this process.
Belgium is not on the visa-exemption list of Azerbaijan, so Belgians must get a visa to visit Azerbaijan. If you want to visit Azerbaijan, you'll need to secure a visa first. As a tourist, you can apply for an e-visa via Azerbaijan's online visa webpage. Make your reservation at least 03 days ahead of time.
How long might Belgians remain in Azerbaijan with an electronic visa?
An Azerbaijan electronic visa is granted for tourism, short-term business, and medical treatment purposes. Belgians can use this type of visa to enter and stay in the country for a short period of time.
For Belgians, the Azerbaijani e-Visa is valid for 90 days from the date of arrival. Belgian tourists are welcome to enter the country at any time during this period and stay for up to 30 days. Note that this e-Visa is granted for a single entry. Belgians who left Azerbaijan and want to return must get a new visa. The travel permit automatically expires after the date specified on the visa and can not be used to enter Azerbaijan again.
Azerbaijan visa requirements for Belgian citizens
Because there are just a few Azerbaijan e-Visa entrance conditions for Belgian citizens to apply for online, this online travel permit is relatively straightforward to get. They must, in particular, obey the following rules:
- Belgian passports that have at least 06 months validity from the date of arrival in Azerbaijan, with a minimum of 02 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer. Belgian citizens whose passports are about to expire within 06 months from the intended date of entry in Azerbaijan must renew their passports before applying for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan. Citizens who have dual nationalities should use the same passport while completing the online application and traveling to Azerbaijan.
- A valid email address is required to obtain an approved online visa and for any other important correspondence.
- Valid debit/ credit card to pay the visa fee.
Apply for an Azerbaijan visa for Belgian citizens
How to apply for an Azerbaijan visa for Belgian citizens?
If you are a Belgian citizens, you need to follow the 4-step procedure to apply for an Azerbaijan e-Visa:
- Step 1: You must complete the Azerbaijan online application form on Azerbaijan Immigration & e-Visa Portal website.
- Step 2: After filling out the form, you need to pay the visa fee online and send the required paperwork.
- Step 3: After the visa application for Azerbaijan is granted, you will get an e-Visa via email.
- Step 4: Once you have received their granted e-Visa, you should print it out. The Immigration Officer at a border checkpoint will ask you to present your visa and passport before permitting you to enter the country. With a valid electronic visa, you can go to Azerbaijan and remain for the duration of your trip.
The cost of an e-visa from Belgium to Azerbaijan
When applying for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan online, you should pay the Azerbaijan Service Fees .
On the other hand, the cost of the service is decided by the processing time you choose. The 03 price options for the Azerbaijan e-Visa service are as follows:
- Regular: You will receive your visa decision in 03 business days if you pick this option.
- Urgent: If you act immediately, your processing time will be greatly reduced. Your e-visa will arrive in one business day.
- Extremely fast: If you use this service, you might get your e-visa approval in as little as 05 business hours. This service currently has the quickest processing time.
If all goes according to plan, your visa should arrive in a maximum of three days. The application's cost is kept low via this type of processing. As a result, many people decide on standard visa processing times. On the other hand, the cost of expedited processing is extremely considerable.
If you select expedited processing, your visa will arrive in five hours. It is the most convenient option for Belgian nationals to obtain an electronic visa for Azerbaijan. You may finish all the phases on the www.azerbaijanimmigration.com webpage in ten to fifteen minutes. If your visa application is granted, you will get your visa by email at the address you provided on the application form.
Such payment options include remittance and card payments (for the Bank of Cyprus the best option). Electronic payments are accepted using Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, and American Express.
We also recommend that you get COVID-19 travel insurance to protect your benefits while overseas.
Azerbaijan's embassy in Brussels:
Visitors from Belgium who wish to spend more than 30 days in Azerbaijan must register with the Azerbaijan Embassy in Belgium .