Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for UK Citizens
The ASAN visa is the Azerbaijan electronic or e-Visa. In 2017, a new visa category was created. Currently, visitors from over 70 countries can apply for Azerbaijan electronic visa from the convenience of their own homes or workplace.
ASAN visas are available to travelers from the United Kingdom (UK). It's online travel permission that you may get without having to contact an Azerbaijani Consulate or Embassy.
Azerbaijan visa requirements for UK citizens
Azerbaijan visa requirements for UK citizens
ASAN visas are only valid for a single entrance and are only valid for 03 months from the date of arrival. Permission to enter Azerbaijan is given when immigration officers inspect the visitor's authorized electronic visa and other travel papers upon arrival at their designated port of entry.
The UK traveler must provide a set of documents required for an Azerbaijan visa before submitting the online visa application form. These include:
- A Valid Passport issued by the Government of the UK – Your passport must be valid for at least six months after you enter Azerbaijan. If you have dual citizenship, go to Azerbaijan with the passport of your selected nationality on the application form.
- Payment options – You must pay a processing charge in order to submit your visa application. A valid and current credit or debit card is required for this reason. You may also make the payment with your PayPal account.
- Valid email address – Because the notifications on acceptance of your e-visa applications and payment information are sent to your email address , you must give a valid email address while filling out the application form.
How to apply for an Azerbaijan visa for UK citizens?
The application for an Azerbaijan visa for UK nationals is a simple procedure that takes only a few minutes to complete. Azerbaijan Immigration & e-Visa Portal makes it easier for applicants to get a visa to Azerbaijan. The process is made up of three simple steps:
- Fill out the application form: Apply for Azerbaijan e-Visa online — When filling out the e-Visa application form, UK nationals must supply specific personal and travel-related information. Full name, gender, date of birth, age, nationality, place of birth, contact information, and passport-related data such as passport number, country of issuance are examples.
- Double check all the information you provided on this form to ensure that it is accurate and complete. Any missing or wrong information may result in the delay or even the denial of your visa application.
- Pay the e-Visa fee: This is a mandatory step to complete the application process
- The application is submitted and approved through email. When you receive your e-visa via email, you should download and print it out before departing. The Immigration Officer at a border checkpoint of the Republic of Azerbaijan will ask you to present your valid visa together with your passport before letting you enter the country.
E-Visa cost to Azerbaijan from the United Kingdom
E-Visa cost to Azerbaijan from the United Kingdom
When applying for an Azerbaijan e-Visa online, you must pay the Azerbaijan Service Fee and the Government Fee .
All the UK citizens who want to obtain an Azerbaijan e-Visa must pay the Government fee. This fee is charged by the Azerbaijan Government in order to grant your e-Visa.
The cost of the service, on the other hand, is variable depending on the processing time you select. The following are the three cost choices for the Azerbaijan e-Visa service:
- Normal: If you choose the basic option, you will receive your visa outcome in 03 business days.
- Urgent: Your processing time will be greatly decreased if you select urgently. In 24 hours, your e-visa will arrive.
- Extremely urgent: If you utilize this service, you may expect to receive your e-visa result as soon as 05 hours. This service has the fastest processing time right now.
Electronic payments and wire transfers are two options for payment (the Bank of Cyprus). Choose from Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, or American Express for electronic payments.
We also advise you to get covid insurance for travel to preserve your benefits when going overseas.
Azerbaijani State Migration Service registers in the United Kingdom.
All tourists from the United Kingdom who want to spend more than 30 days in Azerbaijan or visit the country for other purposes must register with the Azerbaijan Embassy in the UK .
Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for United Kingdom Citizens FAQs
The Azerbaijan e-visa has been introduced since 2017 by the Azerbaijan government. This establishment is very important for the country’s economy as well as proving the digital growth of the world. From 2017, this online e-visa system is built for over 70 different nations to apply for an e-visa, including the United Kingdom. By using this type of visa, UK travelers can enter anytime as long as they have a valid visa and a valid passport.
UK travelers can take advantage of this online system to acquire an e-visa for entering Azerbaijan with tourism, business and medical purposes. For each purpose, there are 3 types of e-visa that UK travelers can apply for depends on their needs:
- Tourist e-visa: UK travelers will use this type of visa which is valid for 3 months after being issued to go for a family visit or enjoy the scenery here. UK travelers who own this e-visa will have 30 days to stay in Azerbaijan with a single entry.
- Business e-visa: Engaging in business activities in Azerbaijan is not a difficult thing to do if UK travelers have a business e-visa which is valid for 90 days from the date of issue. This visa allows them to enter Azerbaijan once only and have a 30-day stay in total.
- Medical e-visa: For UK citizens who want to travel to Azerbaijan for curing disease within 1 month. This e-visa is valid for 90 days with single entry only.
Online visa applications platforms through Azerbaijan Immigration Services are more convenient and cost-effective than traditional visa applications at the Azerbaijan Embassy for visitors from the UK. Applicants from the UK must pay the visa fee before sending their application in for evaluation. There are two different sorts of Azerbaijan visa fees that must be paid: the Government Fee and the Service Charge.
To grant an e-visa, the Azerbaijan Department of Home Affairs must receive a mandatory government fee. This fee can not be refundable after submitting the form. The Azerbaijan Immigration Services levies a service fee in order to offer passengers a thorough service that will make obtaining a visa simpler and faster.
Recently, passengers with tight schedules can take advantage of Azerbaijan Immigration Services' expedited processing timeframes of 5 business hours by applying for Rush Visa service. For UK citizens, we provide three processing times for visas, each with a separate service charge:
- Normal: It will take three business days to process your visa if you choose this option. For US citizens, this option is the least expensive ($59).
- Rush: It is urgent that the $79.00 processing fee for e-visas be reduced as soon as is practical. You should receive your e-visa in one business day.
- Super Rush: Make use of this fantastic service to have your e-visa in just 05 hours! This service currently has the quickest processing times, although the price can reach $99.00.
Yes. The United Kingdom passport holders are required to get visas in order to enter Azerbaijan. The UK is not one of the countries to which Azerbaijan has visa-free access, thus this is the case. Because the United Kingdom is a country that qualifies for an Azerbaijan e-visa, UK citizens can luckily save a lot of time by applying for a visa online. With an Internet connection, a computer, tablet, or smartphone, travelers from the UK can now apply online for an Azerbaijan e-visa. Online visa applications allow visitors from the UK to save time and money.
Applying for an e-visa to Azerbaijan is very simple; with a device connected to the internet, UK citizens can obtain one in no more than 3 working days. By accessing Azerbaijan Immigration Services, UK residents can submit an application for an e-visa to Azerbaijan. Your email address will get the e-visa outcome following the evaluation of your application. Our specialized staff is ready around-the-clock to assist clients who need assistance with the preparation of paperwork or the processing of e-visas.
At the moment, the government has approved 3 types of Azerbaijan e-visa for different purposes in accordance with people’s needs. UK citizens can apply for an e-visa with the intention of tourism, business and medical treatment.
The UK nationals can obtain an Azerbaijan electronic visa from their home country because it is possible for EU citizens to do so. If you're a citizen of the UK, you can fill out the online e-visa application form with us rather than going to the Azerbaijani Consulate or Embassy. Azerbaijanimmgration.org is here to provide you with helpful advice and top-notch customer support as you navigate this procedure.
The Azerbaijan government has released some regulations about travel restrictions 2022 for UK citizens. This will force them to follow some entry requirements when they land in Azerbaijan. Before applying for an e-visa, we will make it clear for you what documents will be required for an e-visa to be processed:
- UK passport holders must own a valid passport which is still effective at least 6 months from the intended date of travel.
- There must be more than 2 vacant passport pages for visa stamps.
- A scanned copy of the biographical page in your passport.
- A digital photograph of yourself in any format that you have.
In order to have smooth procedures, travelers from the UK must prepare documents mentioned above in advance before applying for an e-visa. If you are struggling, we are willing to support travelers all the way throughout the procedures.
By looking at the issuance date displayed on the permitted document, the UK citizens can determine whether an Azerbaijan electronic visa is still valid. After the given date, the Azerbaijan e-visa is valid for 90 days. Travelers from the UK must enter Azerbaijan during the validity period. The visa will expire if travelers from the UK do not enter the nation by this time limit. To enter the nation again, individuals must submit a fresh online application.
The UK nationals can apply for an Azerbaijan e-visa. The UK applicants will receive support from Azerbaijan Immigration Services during the entire application procedure, making it easier for them to get a visa for Azerbaijan. They should get in touch with us right away if they have any questions concerning their visa, including the duration of the visa, and Azerbaijan Immigration Services professionals will assist them 24/7.
After submitting their application for processing, the UK applicants can anticipate receiving their visa in 05 hours to 03 working days. The email approval will be sent to your email address; therefore, travelers from the UK do not need to go to the Azerbaijan Embassy to interview for granted an e-visa. The UK nationals must carry a printout of their e-visa to show the immigration officer when they arrive.
After submitting the application and paying the visa cost, the UK nationals will receive a confirmation email from Azerbaijan Immigration Services. We will assist you in submitting the visa application to the Azerbaijan government for consideration once we have confirmed that you have given adequate supporting papers and information.
UK passport holders can now apply for an e-visa to Azerbaijan more quickly and easily thanks to the launch of the Azerbaijan e-visa program. You have a maximum of three days from the day your visa application form is sent to the Azerbaijan government to receive the electronic visa through your email. Travelers from the UK who want to get their visa quicker can also use the Rush Visa service.
Three choices are now available from Azerbaijan Immigration Services for how quickly your visa application will be processed. Your decision will influence how quickly you want to obtain your Azerbaijan e-visa:
- Normal service: This type of service allows you to receive your e-visa in 3 business days.
- Urgent service: You will receive your e-visa in this type of service within 24 business hours.
- Extremely urgent: With this service, we can guarantee that you will receive a response within 5 business hours.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE