Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for US Citizens
Citizens of the United States who want to visit Azerbaijan may now apply for a visa through azerbaijanimmigration.com. It's all done online, it's quick, and you may be on an aircraft to Azerbaijan in as little as Super Urgent time (Within 05 business hours). The qualifications are simple, and there are no complications.
Azerbaijan Visa for US citizens
Is a visa required for US citizens to visit Azerbaijan?
Azerbaijan is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe, and it is also a good place to visit in terms of culture, nature, and history. Therefore, it is an ideal destination for many travelers in the world, including US citizens.
The US is not exempt from the Azerbaijan visa. Therefore, American nationals who want to have a short trip in this beautiful country must obtain a visa in advance of their departure.
Azerbaijan visa requirements for US citizens
The following are the complete details for Azerbaijan visa requirements:
- American passports - If you don't have one, cross it off your list before applying. Make sure your passport is valid for at least 06 months after you arrive in Azerbaijan. Otherwise, your e-Visa will be refused, and you will have to start over.
- Valid Credit/debit card - Before completing your application, you must pay for the visa fee.
- An mail address - Because the document will be sent to you through email, it is critical that you provide a valid email address. You cannot receive an e-Visa for Azerbaijan if you do not comply.
Azerbaijan visa requirements for US citizens
Types of Azerbaijan Visa for US residents
US nationals can apply for Azerbaijan eVisa Tourist which is granted for tourism, short-term business, and treatment purposes. The validity of an e-Visa is for 03 months, starting from the date of arrival. With this type of visa, US travelers can enter the country once and remain in the country for up to 30 days from the arrival date.
How to apply for an Azerbaijan visa for US citizens?
The application procedure comprises 3 phases:
- Step 1: The first step requires you to provide some basic information. Your name, address, passport information, date of birth, and other details are required. Furthermore, the processing time must be chosen. Remember that the choice you choose has an influence on the total cost of your visa.
- The second step will need you to review what you entered and complete the payment at this time. Simply follow the instructions on your screen.
- The final stage requires you to send us your passport via email. After that, wait for your eVisa that will be sent within a maximum of 03 business days.
The entire process should take no more than 20 minutes.
If you have any questions, you may contact www.azerbaijanimmigration.com's great customer service team, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They'll clarify everything you don't understand and guide you through the process.
E-Visa fees to Azerbaijan from the USA
E-Visa fees to Azerbaijan from the USA:
When applying for an Azerbaijan e-Visa online, US residents must pay the Azerbaijan Service Fee and the Government Fee.
The Government Fee is charged by the Government to review and grant your eVisa.
The service charge, on the other hand, can be changed depending on the processing time you choose. Azerbaijan Immigration & e-Visa Portal offers you 03 visa service options depending on your needs and budgets. The following are the three possibilities for Azerbaijan e-Visa service fees:
- Normal: If you choose this conventional service, you will receive your visa result in 03 business days. This service costs you the least fee.
- Urgent: your processing time will be shorter than normal. Within 24 hours, you will have your e-visa.
- Extremely urgent: If you utilize this service, you may expect to receive your e-visa result within 05 business hours. This service has the fastest processing time, and you need to pay more fees to use it.
Electronic payments and wire transfers (transactions through the Bank of Cyprus) are two options for payment. Consider Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, or American Express for electronic payments.
We also suggest that you get COVID-19 travel insurance for Azerbaijan to preserve your benefits while traveling internationally.
The Azerbaijan e-Visa you get in your mailbox allows you to stay in Azerbaijan for a total of 30 days and is a Single Entry visa. If your stay is more than 30 days, you must additionally register your travel with the State Migration Service when you arrive in the nation.
The Azerbaijan Embassy in the United States serves as a point of contact between the Governments of Azerbaijan and the United States. It serves as Azerbaijan's official representation in the United States. The following is important information regarding the Azerbaijan Embassy for US residents, as well as how to apply for a visa to Azerbaijan:
Link here: Azerbaijan Embassy in Washington DC, United States
Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for United States of America Citizens FAQs
The South Caucasus area of Eurasia is home to the stunning nation of Azerbaijan. It is a nation with its own landmass as well as shared boundaries with Iran, Turkey, and Russia. You can seek a visa from the Azerbaijani Embassy in your home country or from the Azerbaijani consulate in the United States in order to go to Azerbaijan.
The online system which allows for travelers around the world to apply for an e-visa has been introduced by the Azerbaijan government since 2017. Up to now, more and more tourists have raised interest in traveling to this beautiful country including the US thanks to the online program. US citizens are not in the exempt list for visa-free nationalities so they must have a valid visa before going to Azerbaijan.
Applying for Azerbaijan e-visa is quite easy, with a gadget that is connected with internet connection, US travelers can own an e-visa within 3 business days. The US citizens can apply for an Azerbaijan e-visa by visiting Azerbaijan Immigration Services. The e-visa result will be sent to your email address after your application is evaluated. We have specialized staff available 24/7 for supporting customers who are struggling with application procedures including preparing documents and processing e-visa.
Visitors from the US can apply for a visa through Azerbaijan Immigration Services online, which is more practical and affordable than a traditional visa which is applied at the Azerbaijan Embassy. Before submitting their application for review, US applicants must pay the visa fee. Both the Government Fee and the Service Charge, two distinct types of Azerbaijan visa fees, must be paid.
The government fee covers the evaluation of e-visa, this fee can not be adjusted due to requirements of the Azerbaijan government. In contrast, the service fee can be changed depending on various processing time option:
- Normal: If you select this option, it will take three business days to complete your visa. This is the cheapest option for US citizens with $59.00.
- Urgent: Reduce the processing time for e-visas as soon as feasible with the cost of $79.00. Your e-visa should arrive within one business day.
- Super Urgent: Use this incredible service to get your e-visa in just 05 hours! The processing time for this service is currently the quickest, however, the cost can be up to $99.00.
Use the Rush visa option if you need your visa right away. The four steps of the application may be finished quickly on the Azerbaijan Immigration Services website.
If you want to check the status of your e-visa? Please click the “Check Status” button on our website. All you need to do is complete the form with their information such as full name, passports and reference numbers. Then click the submit button to request to check how your e-visa is processed. After 30 minutes, the result will be sent to your email address that you use to apply for an e-visa. However, travelers should know that this function is only built for our customers who are using services of Azerbaijan Immigration Services. Therefore, customers who are applying for an e-visa at another firm can not use this function.
US travelers who want to have smooth procedures, must prepare extra documents on hand before applying when we require some to finish the application steps:
- US citizens must have a 6-month validity passport left from the date of arrival. Moreover, 2 blank pages are recommended for visa stampings in your passport.
- A biographical page of your passport must be duplicated.
- A digital version of your passport-sized photo
- A frequent-checked email address to receive e-visa approval.
US citizens who are having trouble filling out the form and gathering further documentation can get assistance from Azerbaijan Immigration's round-the-clock support center.
Are you planning to visit Azerbaijan? Azerbaijan Immigration Services introduced the easiest online application system for the US travelers to apply for an e-visa. Azerbaijan e-visa (also known as electronic visa or ETA - Electronic Travel Authorization) is a document in digital form which is approved by the Azerbaijan government for entering this country with various purposes such as tourism, business and medical treatment.
Azerbaijan e-visa which US travelers receive when they qualify is a digital version as a PDF file. This document is sent to your email address so US travelers must use your frequent-checked email to get e-visa results. The e-visa will be linked to your passport so every information that you provide must be exactly the same with your personal documents. If US travelers provide wrong information, your e-visa will be rejected or you will be barred from traveling to Azerbaijan.
Moreover, on the e-visa result, the expiration date will be written on it so US citizens must pay attention to travel during that period. If your e-visa is about to expire, US travelers must apply for a new e-visa to travel in order not to be fined for overstay while traveling. If the US citizens have any questions, please contact us by phone or email at Azerbaijan Immigration Services.
Definitely YES. Every American citizen can travel to Azerbaijan as long as they have a valid visa. American nationals must obtain a valid visa in order to enter Azerbaijan since it is not on the list of countries that are excluded from the country's visa-free policy. Fortunately, Azerbaijan is one of the nations that can submit an application for an e-visa by visiting Azerbaijan Immigration Services. American people can obtain an Azerbaijan e-visa by following 3 easy steps:
Step 1: Passengers of America must complete the form by providing their names, addresses, nationality and passport numbers.
Step 2: Before moving on to the next step, remember to double-check your information. American nationals must pay for the e-visa to be processed after it has been checked.
Step 3: Regularly check your email inbox to receive the e-visa as a PDF file and to check for updates to the information.
If they apply for an e-visa, American citizens may be required to pay a fee for the application procedure, which may include both the government fee and the service fee. The government fee won't be returned if your application is denied.
American nationals are strongly advised to print their e-visa results after obtaining them through email before departing for the airport. American people will not be permitted to enter Azerbaijan legitimately if they do not have a scanned copy of their e-visa, according to Border Force Officers.
Yes. US citizens can travel to Baku or any place in Azerbaijan with one condition that they must have a valid visa for entering this country. Despite its modest size, this nation possesses a significant cultural and historical heritage. The residents also are friendly and inviting. It is now considerably simpler for US citizens to apply for an electronic visa to visit Baku. Visit the Azerbaijan Immigration Services website to submit an application now! Before applying, remember to prepare yourself a valid passport, if it expires during your trip, you must renew a passport immediately.
In generally, there are 3 types of e-visa depending on the US nationals’ needs that they can apply for having one:
- Tourist e-visa: For individuals who wish to travel or visit Azerbaijan, this visa is available. Citizens of the US may enter once every 30 days and utilize this form of e-visa to travel around cities or take in the spectacular beauty of nature.
- Business e-visa: This single-entry visa enables nationals of the US to engage in business activities, such as hosting seminars, trading products, etc.
- Transit e-visa: This kind of visa is for people who wish to seek medical assistance and treatment in Azerbaijan. US nationals must keep in mind that Azerbaijan allows for one entrance and 30 days for medical treatment.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE