Azerbaijan visa requirements for Latvian citizens
- Why do Latvians need an Azerbaijan tourist visa?
- How long are Latvians permitted to remain in Azerbaijan?
- Azerbaijan visa requirements for Latvia residents
- How do Latvians apply for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan?
- Fees for E-visas to Azerbaijan from Latvia.
- The Embassy of Azerbaijan in Latvia:
Azerbaijan, the country bounded by the Caspian Sea and Caucasus Mountains, is a favorite destination for many tourists. From the national parks with stunning flora and fauna to the white-sand beaches, Azerbaijan has a lot of attractions to offer travelers.
With the aid of a visa, visa applicants can be issued an Azerbaijan e-visa online .
An Azerbaijan online visa, also known as an ASAN visa or an e-Visa, is available to Latvian citizens, making obtaining an Azerbaijan visa easier than before. On Azerbaijan Immigration & e-Visa Portal website, you may apply for an e-visa to Azerbaijan.
Azerbaijan Visa for Latvia residents
Why do Latvians need an Azerbaijan tourist visa?
The Schengen Agreement, which mandates nations to maintain border inspections in order to combat illegal immigration and terrorism, is the reason Latvia requires an Azerbaijani tourist visa.
According to the agreement, each member state must likewise establish its own list of ” safe nations.” This list contains nations that are not Schengen member states but are deemed safe for travel.
Latvian citizens who plan to travel to Azerbaijan and remain there for a short period of time need to obtain a visa in advance of their trips.
How long are Latvians permitted to remain in Azerbaijan?
According to the Latvian Embassy in Baku, the Azerbaijan electronic visas allow the total staying time of up to 30 days from the arrival date.
For Latvians, the Azerbaijani e-Visa is valid for 90 days from the date of arrival, with a single entry. Visitors from Latvia are welcome to arrive in Azerbaijan once during the validity period of an e-Visa and stay for up to 30 days. The travel permit automatically expires after the date specified on the visa and cannot be used to enter Azerbaijan again.
Azerbaijan visa requirements for Latvia residents
Azerbaijan visa requirements for Latvia residents
Azerbaijan is a friendly country that welcomes visitors from all around the world. If you want to visit Azerbaijan, you should be aware of the visa requirements for Latvians. Before applying for an Azerbaijan visa, Lavia applicants must ensure that they have the following documents:
- A Latvian passport. This passport must contain at least two blank pages and be valid for at least 06 months from the date of entry in Azerbaijan. Travelers from Latvia whose passports are about to expire within 06 months from the intended arrival date must renew their passports before registering for an e-Visa online.
Citizens having several passports should utilize the same one, so they can enter and exit Baku anytime they choose.
- An email address to receive the notifications of your visa application
- Valid debit/Credit Card to pay the visa fees.
Latvians apply for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan
How do Latvians apply for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan?
Latvians can start the application process immediately once gathering all of the required documents. It takes no more than 15 minutes to complete the application form and submit it.
In detail, Latvian residents can apply for an Azerbaijan electronic visa in 3 steps:
- Step 1: Fill in the application form, providing personal information, passport information, and travel details.
- Step 2: Please double check all the information you provided in the form. Any mistakes or inaccurate data may result in the delay or even the denial of your visa application. After that, you need to pay the visa fee online.
- Step 3: Within a maximum of 03 business days, the e-visa will be sent to you via your email. Remember to check your inbox frequently to get updates about your visa.
Fees for E-visas to Azerbaijan from Latvia
Fees for E-visas to Azerbaijan from Latvia.
You must pay the Azerbaijan visa fees while applying for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan online.
The Government charge is mandatory for all Latvian applicants who want to obtain Azerbaijan e-Visas.
The cost of the service, however, is dependent on the processing time you choose. The Azerbaijan e-Visa service is available at 03 different prices:
- Standard Service: You will receive your visa decision in 03 business days if you choose this option.
- Urgent Service: As quickly as possible, reduce your processing time. Your e-visa should arrive in 1 business day.
- Super Urgent Service: If you use this service, you might get your e-visa results in as little as 05 hours. This service has the fastest processing time right now.
If you're in a hurry, choose the urgent processing option. Due to the rapid processing period, you will have your visa within hours. In ten to fifteen minutes, you may complete all the phases on the www.azerbaijanimmigration.com website. Furthermore, if your visa application is approved, you will get your visa through email at the address you gave on the application form.
Wire transfers (through the Bank of Cyprus - the best option) and electronic payments are examples of such payment methods. Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, and American Express are all accepted for electronic payments.
To secure your benefits when you're away from home, we recommend purchasing COVID-19 international travel insurance .
The Embassy of Azerbaijan in Latvia:
Visitors planning to spend more than 30 days in Azerbaijan must first register with the relevant Azerbaijan embassy in Latvia .