Azerbaijan visa requirements for Slovenian citizens
The Azerbaijan e-visa is now accessible to Slovenians from all over the world. The tourist inflow in Azerbaijan has increased by 70% owing to the new visa policy. It is an opportunity for a short visit to visit the country and its attractive landscapes, people, and culture.
The Azerbaijan Government has launched electronic visas since December 2017, making travel to the country easier for Slovenians.
Azerbaijan visa for Slovenian residents
Why do Slovenians need an Azerbaijan tourist visa ?
A visa is required for Slovenians who wish to visit Azerbaijan because the Azerbaijan Government does not put Slovenia on the visa exemption list. We must not forget that the country has a long history of tourism and several beautiful places to visit.
How long can Slovenians stay in Azerbaijan?
Slovenian expats can stay in Azerbaijan for up to 30 days from the arrival date if they use Azerbaijan electronic visas.
For Slovenians, the Azerbaijani e-Visa is valid for 90 days from the date of entry. Slovenian guests are welcome to visit once at any time throughout this period and stay there for 30 days. The travel permit automatically expires after the visa's expiration date and cannot be used to re-enter Azerbaijan.
Azerbaijan visa requirements for Slovenian residents
Azerbaijan visa requirements for Slovenian residents:
Azerbaijan is a friendly nation to travelers from all over the world. Slovenian travelers must know that they have to obtain a visa in advance of their trip to visit Azerbaijan. The following list is the Azerbaijan visa requirements for Slovenian nationals:
- Slovenian passports that are valid for at least 06 months from the intended arrival date in Azerbaijan. This must include at least 02 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer. Each individual traveling on your passport must apply for a visa on their own. If Slovenian nationals hold passports that are about to expire within 06 months, they must renew their passports before submitting an online application for an e-Visa.
- An email address that is frequently used to receive the notifications of your visa application.
- A fee will be applied to your application. Therefore, make sure you have a valid debit/Credit Card to pay the visa fee.
Slovenians apply for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan
How do Slovenians apply for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan?
The process of applying for Azerbaijan electronic visas is simple and fast. It takes the Slovenian applicants only 15 minutes to complete the application form on Azerbaijan Immigration & e-Visa Portal website. The 4-step process as below:
- Fill out the Azerbaijan eVisa application form . In this step, you need to provide personal information including full name, date of birth, gender, nationality, and your passport number.
- Double check all the information you provided on the previous step. This is extremely important since any errors or inaccuracies of your information may result in the delay or even denial of your application. After that, you need to make an online payment for the visa fee.
- Send us required documents and receive the confirmation email about your visa application.
- Submit the application form and wait for the eVisa to be delivered to your inbox.
E-visa fee to Azerbaijan from Slovenia
E-visa fee to Azerbaijan from Slovenia.
When applying for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan online, you must pay the Azerbaijan visa fees .
The cost of the service is dependent on the processing time you choose. The e-Visa service for Azerbaijan is available at 03 distinct price points:
- Standard Service: You will receive your visa decision in 03 business days if you choose this option.
- Urgent Service: Reduce your processing time as rapidly as possible. Within 02 working days, you should have your e-visa.
- Super Urgent Service: You might have your e-visa results in as little as 05 hours if you use this service. This service has the fastest processing time right now.
Choose urgent processing if you need anything right now. You will have your visa within hours due to the quick processing time. In ten to fifteen minutes, you may finish all of the processes on the www.azerbaijanimmigration.com website. Furthermore, if your visa application is granted, you will get your visa through email at the address you provided on the application.
Electronic payments and wire transfers (via the Bank of Cyprus) are two examples of such payment mechanisms. Electronic payment options include Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, and American Express.
We also recommend that you get travel insurance COVID to protect your benefits while you are away from home.
The Embassy of Azerbaijan in Slovenia:
Visitors who want to stay in Azerbaijan for longer than 30 days must first register with the embassy of Azerbaijan in Slovenia .