Visa to Azerbaijan for Polish citizens - Requirements and Fees
Azerbaijan has recently opened an online visa application service which allows citizens of eligible countries to apply for an Azerbaijan e-visa.
Polish citizens can apply for an Azerbaijan online visa, often known as an ASAN visa or an e-Visa. The applicants can apply for an Azerbaijan online visa in a few clicks. Why do you need an Azerbaijan tourist visa for Polish visitors?
A visa is required for Polish visitors visiting Azerbaijan. We must not forget that the country has a long history of tourism and several beautiful places to visit. Cultural connectivity, sports, and eco tourism are only a few of the benefits of visiting the country.
Azerbaijan visa for Polish residents
How long can Polish citizens stay in Azerbaijan?
Polish foreigners can stay in Azerbaijan for up to 30 days using an electronic visa to enter the country.
For Polish nationals, the Azerbaijani e-Visa is valid for 90 days from the date of arrival with a single entry. Visitors from Poland are welcome to arrive in Azerbaijan once within the visa validity period and stay there for up to 30 days. The travel permit automatically expires after the visa's expiration date and cannot be used to re-enter Azerbaijan.
Azerbaijan visa requirements for Polish residents
Azerbaijan visa requirements for Polish residents:
There are a few requirements that Polish citizens must meet to apply for an Azerbaijan electronic visa. Once you have these documents in hand, you can begin the application process.
- It is necessary to have a Polish passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the intended arrival date in Azerbaijan. This must include at least 02 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer. Each individual traveling on your passport must apply for a visa on their own. If Polish nationals hold passports that are about to expire within 06 months, they must renew their passports before submitting an online application for an e-Visa. Citizens with several passports should use the same one to ensure they may enter and depart Baku whenever they choose.
- An email address that is frequently used to receive the notifications of your visa application.
- A fee will be applied to your application. Therefore, make sure you have a valid debit/Credit Card to pay the visa fee.
Polish citizens apply for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan
How do Polish citizens apply for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan?
It takes Polish citizens a maximum of 15 minutes to complete the application form:
- Step 1: Fill in the application form online, providing some basic information. Your name, address, passport information, date of birth, and other details are required. Furthermore, the processing time must be chosen. Remember that the choice you choose has an influence on the total cost of your visa.
- The second step will need you to review the data you entered and complete the payment at this time. Simply follow the instructions on your screen.
- The final stage requires you to send us your passport via email. After that, submit the application form and wait for your eVisa that will be sent within a maximum of 03 business days.
If you have any questions, you may contact www.azerbaijanimmigration.com's great customer service team, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our staff will clarify everything you don't understand and guide you through the process.
E-visa fee to Azerbaijan from Poland
E-visa fee to Azerbaijan from Poland.
When applying for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan online, you must pay the Azerbaijan e-visa fees .
However, the cost of the service is dependent on the processing time you choose. The e-Visa service for Azerbaijan is available at 03 distinct price points:
- Standard Service: You will receive your visa decision in 03 business days if you choose this option.
- Urgent Service: Reduce your processing time as rapidly as possible. Within 24 hours, you will have your e-visa.
- Super Urgent Service: You might have your e-visa results in as little as 05 hours if you use this service. This service has the fastest processing time right now.
Choose urgent processing if you need anything right now. You will have your visa within hours due to the quick processing time. In ten to fifteen minutes, you may finish all the processes on Azerbaijan Immigration & e-Visa Portal website. Furthermore, if your visa application is granted, you will get your visa through email at the address you provided on the application.
Electronic payments and wire transfers (via the Bank of Cyprus is the best option) are two examples of such payment mechanisms. Electronic payment options include Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, and American Express.
We also recommend that you get COVID-19 foreign travel insurance to protect your benefits while you are away from home. This Travel Insurance also helps your visa approved by the Government easier.
The Embassy of Azerbaijan in Poland:
Visitors who want to stay in Azerbaijan for longer than 30 days must first register with the embassy of Azerbaijan in Poland .
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE