Azerbaijan visa for German citizens - Requirements and Fees
Short-term visitors to the Republic of Azerbaijan can now apply for an Azerbaijani electronic visa, also known as an ASAN visa.
The electronic visa facilitates the application procedure by eliminating the requirement for German nationals to go to an Embassy and submit a paper application. The entire process may be done online from any location in the world, simply days before traveling to Azerbaijan.
Over 70 nations, including German passport holders, may now apply for an e-Visa to go to Azerbaijan. At the moment, German travelers are among those who are permitted e-visa admission into Azerbaijan. They must also complete COVID-19 standards in addition to filing for their online visa.
Azerbaijan e-visa for German citizens
Azerbaijan e-visa for German citizens
Travelers from Germany must get an ASAN visa before visiting Azerbaijan, thus they must complete the application form ahead of time. They must provide the Azerbaijani e-Visa together with their passport upon arrival.
Depending on the purpose of the trip and the duration of stay in Azerbaijan, additional travel limitations may apply.
The Azerbaijan e-Visa permits short-term visits of up to 30 days for a variety of reasons, although German residents may need to get a different form of visa to enter Azerbaijan for longer stays or travel objectives not covered by the e-Visa. The validity of an e-Visa is 03 months from the arrival date, with a single entry into the country. Therefore, German travelers should consider entering Azerbaijan within this period.
Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for German Citizens
German applicants should be prepared to give the following documents:
- German passports that are valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date in Azerbaijan, with a minimum of 02 blank pages for the verification stamps. Applicants with dual or multiple citizenship must enter the country using the same passport as the one used to apply for e-visa. Otherwise, the e-visa is considered invalid.
- Valid email address for receiving notifications of your visa application and the electronic visa itself.
Valid credit or debit card for paying the visa fee
How can German residents apply for an Azerbaijan visa?
The Azerbaijan e-Visa application for Germans is quite simple, and it may be done fully online in just a few minutes.
- In the first step, German applicants need to provide visa details and personal information, including complete name, gender, birth-date, and birthplace. The passport number, the date of arrival/ departure must also be provided. You should check the information provided carefully to avoid any mistakes that may result in the delays of your visa application.
- Make online payment for the visa fee, using accepted payment methods
- Submit your application and send us any additional documents required. Finally, you should wait for a maximum of 03 business days to receive your eVisa via email.
Your e-visa must be printed out before your travel to Azerbaijan. The Immigration Officer at a border checkpoint of the Republic of Azerbaijan will ask you to present your valid visa together with your passport before letting you enter the country.
Important: Applicants must ensure that all the information they supply is correct and current. Any errors, including spelling errors, might result in visa delays or refusal.
Application fees for an Azerbaijan e-Visa online
To enter Azerbaijan, German citizens must pay an e-Visa fee
When applying for an Azerbaijan e-Visa online, you must pay the Azerbaijan Service Fee and the Government Fee .
The cost of the service, on the other hand, is variable depending on the processing time you select. The following are the 03 cost choices for the Azerbaijan e-Visa service:
- Normal: If you choose this regular option, you will receive your visa outcome in 03 business days.
- Urgent: Your processing time will be slashed drastically. In 24 hours, your e-visa will arrive.
- Extremely urgent: If you utilize this service, you may expect to receive your e-visa result within 05 business hours. This service has the fastest processing time right now.
Electronic payments and wire transfers (transactions through the Bank of Cyprus) are two options for payment. Choose from Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, or American Express for electronic payments.
We also advise you to get foreign travel insurance COVID-19 to preserve your benefits when going overseas.
German registering with the Azerbaijani State Migration Service
All German visitors staying in Azerbaijan for more than 30 days must register with the Azerbaijan Embassy in Germany .
- African Republic
- Aland Island
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bonaire, ST. Eustatus, And Saba
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands