Azerbaijan visa requirements for Sri Lankan citizens
The Government of Azerbaijan has made it easier for Sri Lankan nationals to visit the country by introducing an online e-visa system. The applicant must fill out an online form with all the required information, including their full name, passport number.
An applicant does not need to be present while applying for an Azerbaijan e-visa because the entire process can be completed online. Azerbaijan's online e-visa application requires certain documents. Keep reading this article to learn more about the visa requirements for Sri Lankan nationals, the processing time, and the visa cost.
Azerbaijan visa for sri lanka
Why do Sri Lankan passport holders need an Azerbaijan visa?
A valid passport and visa are required for entry into Azerbaijan for Sri Lankan. Because visas are frequently necessary for foreign travel, it is critical that all travelers have their paperwork in order before departing. Visas for Azerbaijan must be obtained before entering the country, so prepare ahead if you plan to visit Azerbaijan.
When it comes to visas for Azerbaijan, the best way is to start planning your trip as soon as you get your e-visa in order. The Azerbaijan electronic visa is valid for 03 months from the date of entry, allowing Sri Lanka passport holders to remain in the country for up to 30 days with a single entry.
Azerbaijan is one of the most attractive countries for international tourists, and we want to make sure that we can accommodate all of our visitors with an easy-to-obtain e-visa.
Azerbaijan visa requirements for sri lanka
Azerbaijan visa requirements for Sri Lankan citizens:
To apply for Azerbaijan electronic visas, Sri Lankan citizens must first meet visa requirements. For an Azerbaijan tourist visa, only a passport is required.
The Sri Lankan passports must be valid for at least 06 months from the intended arrival date in Azerbaijan. It must include at least 02 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer. Each individual traveling on your passport must apply for a visa on their own. If Sri Lankan nationals hold passports that are about to expire within 06 months, they must renew their passports before submitting an online application for an e-Visa.
In addition, Sri Lanka applicants need to have an email address that is frequently used to get updates on their visa application.
Apply for an azerbaijan visa for sri lankan passport holders
How to apply for an Azerbaijan visa for Sri Lankan passport holders?
Azerbaijan is a leading country in South Asia, and has a strong history of cooperation and friendly relations with Sri Lanka. The visa application process is simple and the process can be completed online.
- Step 1: Apply for an Azerbaijan visa online if you are a Sri Lankan citizen. Complete the online application form for Azerbaijan, providing necessary information about visa and the applicants.
- Step 2: Double check all the information provided and pay the visa fee online. In this step, you are also required to send the relevant document.
- Step 4: Submit the visa application for review. Once the visa application for Azerbaijan is approved, the applicant will get an e-Visa through email. After acquiring your visa, you can go to Azerbaijan and stay for the duration of your visa.
e-visa fees for Sri Lankan visiting Azerbaijan
The visa fee for Sri Lankans visiting Azerbaijan via e-Visa:
When applying for an Azerbaijan e-Visa online, you must pay both the Azerbaijan Service Fee and the Government Fee .
The cost of the service is determined by the processing time you select. The following are the 03 price choices for the Azerbaijan e-Visa service:
- Standard Service: If you choose the standard option, you will receive your visa decision in 03 business days.
- Urgent Service: Your processing time will be significantly decreased if you choose this service. In 1 business day, your e-visa will arrive.
- Extremely urgent: If you utilize this service, you may expect to receive your e-visa result within 05 hours. This service has the fastest processing time right now.
Wire transfers (via the bank of Cyprus) and electronic payments are examples of such alternatives. Electronic payments using Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, or American Express can be made.
We also recommend purchasing COVID-19 travel insurance to preserve your benefits while traveling to Azerbaijan.
A Sri Lankan with the Azerbaijani State Migration Service
All Sri Lankan visiting Azerbaijan for more than 30 days must register with the Azerbaijan Embassy in Sri Lanka .