Azerbaijan visa requirements for Croatian citizens
Azerbaijan is one of the most welcoming countries in the world. The country has welcomed visitors from all over the globe, including Croatian citizens, and made it easier for those who want to visit Azerbaijan by issuing e-Visas. The e-Visa can be applied online and makes it easier for applicants from Croatia to apply without having to visit an embassy or consulate.
Croatian nationals can get a visa to Azerbaijan online. Azerbaijan has made it possible for citizens of over 70 countries to apply for an e-Visa instead of visiting embassies to make the visa process easier for them.
Croatian citizens do not have to wait in long lineups outside Embassies to apply for visas to Azerbaijan. The processes for submitting an online visa application are detailed below.
Azerbaijan Visa for Croatian Citizens
Why do Croatians need visas to Azerbaijan?
Croatians must obtain a visa to visit Azerbaijan because they are not exempt from Azerbaijan visa. As a tourist, you can apply for an e-visa at Azerbaijan Immigration Services. Do that at least 3 days prior to your scheduled arrival.
In Azerbaijan, How long may Croatian nationals stay?
Croat citizens must get a visa before entering Azerbaijan. e-Visas may only be obtained from outside the nation, and applicants must fill out an online application with their personal information. An Azerbaijan eVisa is granted to Croatian citizens who plan to visit the country for tourism, business, or medical treatment purposes. It has a validity of 03 months from the arrival date, allowing Croatian nationals to remain in the country for up to 30 days. This is a single entry visa, so Croatian citizens who left the country and wish to return must obtain a new one.
Azerbaijan visa requirements for Croatian residents
Azerbaijan visa requirements for Croatian residents:
Croat residents must have a six-month valid passport and pay the Azerbaijani e-Visa charge using a credit or debit card.
Because there are just a few admission conditions that Croatian citizens must meet, online applications for Azerbaijan e-Visa are simple to complete. They must also obtain the following documents:
- A valid passport for at least six months beyond the intended trip date, as well as paying the Azerbaijani e-Visa charge with a credit or debit card.
This implies that tourists from Croatia who have passports that are about to expire must renew them before applying for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan. Citizens with multiple passports should choose their preferred or most recent passport while completing the online application and traveling to Azerbaijan.
- A valid email address is required to obtain an approved online visa and for any other important correspondence.
apply for an Azerbaijan visa for Croatian residents
How to apply for an Azerbaijan visa for Croatian residents?
It takes Croatian citizens a maximum of 15 minutes to complete the application form at Azerbaijan Immigration Services:
- Step 1: Fill in the application form online, providing some basic information. Your name, address, passport information, date of birth, and other details are required.
- Step 2: In this step, you need to review the data you entered and complete the payment at this time. It is important that you double-check all the information provided in the form, since any mistakes or unmatched information may result in the delay of your visa application.
- Step 3: Review the confirmation email that we sent to you and submit the application form. Your eVisa will be sent to your email within a maximum of 03 business days.
When you receive your electronic visa via email, you should download and print it out. The Immigration Officer at a border checkpoint may ask you to present your valid visa and passport for security purposes.
Cost of an e-visa to Azerbaijan from Croatia
The cost of an e-visa to Azerbaijan from Croatia
You must pay the Azerbaijan Service Fee and the Government Fees to apply for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan online.
The amount of time it takes to process your online application determines the cost of the service. The Azerbaijan Immigration Services has 03 cost options:
- Regular: Your visa application will be processed in 03 days if you select this option.
- Urgent: You'll have your e-visa in your hands in 01 day. Begin right now.
- Extremely urgent: You'll receive your visa in only 05 business hours if you utilize this service.
So most registrations are processed in 5 hours to three days. The entire cost will be kept low.
The shortest approach to obtaining an electronic visa from Azerbaijan is to complete the application procedure in a matter of minutes.
Wire transfer to the Bank of Cyprus and electronic payments are examples of such alternatives. Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, and American Express are all accepted for online transactions.
We also advise you to get COVID-19 travel insurance to secure your benefits while you are away from home.
The Azerbaijani State Migration Service requires Croatia citizens to register.
Foreign visitors from Croatia who are staying for more than 30 days in Azerbaijan need to register in person with the Azerbaijan Embassy in Croatia . The embassy is open from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM and from 1 PM to 4 PM, Monday through Friday.