Azerbaijan visa requirements for Saudi Arabia residents
You may simply obtain an Azerbaijan visa if you are a Saudi Arabian citizen. Proceed to the next level of the application procedure after acquiring all the required documents. Our website, www.azerbaijanimmigration.com, will amaze you with how simple it is to apply for an e-Visa for Saudi nationals.
The application form is divided into three components. The first section asks for basic information such as your name, address, email, passport number, and so on. You must pick the processing time at this point. Keep in mind that you must pay within the processing timeframe.
Azerbaijan visa requirements for Saudi Arabia citizens
Azerbaijan visa requirements for Saudi Arabia citizens
Before you begin your application, you must first meet the requirements in order to continue with the online application procedure. Read the following list:
- A valid Saudi Arabia passport – you must have this travel document if you go overseas. So, if you're planning a trip to Azerbaijan, make sure your passport is valid for at least 06 months from the date you arrive in the country
- The passport should have a minimum of 02 unused pages for the verification stamps.
- Valid email address – We will give you alerts and the acceptance of your visa if you provide us with a valid email address throughout the application process.
- Payment options – whether you have a credit card, a debit card, or even a PayPal account, you may use them without issue.
Remember that if you want to stay in Azerbaijan for longer than 30 days, you must register with the State Migration Service.
Azerbaijan Visa types for Saudi Arabia residents
The Azerbaijan eVisa Tourist is available to Saudi Arabia citizens and can be used for travel, short-term business, and medical treatment. An e-Visa has a three-month validity period beginning on the arrival date. Saudi Arabia nationals holding this kind of visa are permitted one entry and a stay of up to 30 days in the country.
Apply for an Azerbaijan visa for Saudi residents
How to apply for an Azerbaijan visa for Saudi residents?
Get the prerequisites first, then fill out the application for an Azerbaijan visa for Saudi residents form. It's very understandable. If you have any questions, keep in mind that we provide exceptional customer service.
Follow the steps outlined below:
- Fill out your personal information on the form, and then choose a processing time for your e-Visa. That way, you'll know exactly how much your e-visa will cost.
- You must double-check your information and pay for the visa fee while in this section of the form.
- After that, we will ask you to send us necessary documents via email. When you've completed all of the above procedures, click the submit button and wait for your visa to be approved. Just wait for a maximum of 03 business days to receive your e-Visa. Traveling with a child, on the other hand, necessitates obtaining permission from the other parent.
E-visa costs to Azerbaijan from Saudi Arabia
E-visa costs to Azerbaijan from Saudi Arabia:
When applying for an Azerbaijan e-Visa online, Saudi Arabian nationals must pay the Azerbaijan Service Fee and the Government Fee.
All the Saudi Arabia applicants who need to obtain an Azerbaijan e-Visa must pay the Government Fee since this fee is compulsory.
The service charge, on the other hand, can be changed depending on the processing time you pick. Azerbaijan Immigration & e-Visa Portal offers 03 types of visa service options as following:
- Normal: If you select this conventional service, you will receive your visa result in 03 business days.
- With this sort of service, your processing time will be shorter than normal. Within 1 business day, you will have your e-visa.
- Extremely urgent: If you utilize this service, you may expect to receive your e-visa result within 05 business days. This service has the fastest processing time thus far.
Electronic payments and wire transfers are two options for payment (the Bank of Cyprus). Consider Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, or American Express for electronic payments.
We also urge that you get COVID-19 insurance to preserve your benefits while traveling internationally.
The Azerbaijan Embassy in Saudi Arabia serves as a point of contact between the Governments of Azerbaijan and Saudi Arabia. It serves as Azerbaijan's official representation in Saudi Arabia. The following contains important information about the Azerbaijan Embassy in Saudi Arabia, as well as how to apply for a visa to Azerbaijan:
See more here: Azerbaijan Embassy in Saudi Arabia
Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for Saudi Arabia Citizens FAQs
Azerbaijan is a friendly country with a lot to offer tourists. It has a sizable quantity of scenic beauty, a long history, and many cultures. There is plenty to be proud of in Azerbaijan! It's one of the factors that attracts people to their country. Short-term travel to Azerbaijan has been simpler ever since the Azerbaijan e-Visa was introduced in 2017. Saudi Arabia nationals and other citizens of other third countries can now apply for an Azerbaijani visa more quickly and easily thanks to the country's new entirely online visa application process.
Saudi citizens need valid visas in order to enter Azerbaijan because this country does not allow visa-free travel to Saudi Arabia for short-term tourism stay or a visit. Therefore, they must request for an Azerbaijan e-visa for entering legally. With a few steps, Saudi travelers can apply for an e-visa easily. To be qualified for having an e-visa, Saudi citizens must prepare some extra documents for meeting the visa requirements:
- Saudi Arabia citizens must have a passport that will be valid for at least six months after their arrival date.
- At least two vacant pages in the passport remain for visa stamps.
- A duplicate of your passport's biographical page
- A digital image of the applicant from Saudi Arabia
Since 2017, the Azerbaijan government has published the online system for applying e-visa which has many advantages for travelers around the world as well as the growth of the economy.
The validity of Azerbaijan is counted on the date of arrival and it has 3-month validity. By looking at the issuance date displayed on the permitted document, Saudi Arabia residents can determine if a Azerbaijan electronic visa is still valid.
Are you applying for an Azerbaijan e-visa? There are 3 options available for you to choose depending on what reason you travel to Azerbaijan:
- Tourist e-visa: This visa is for those who want to come to Azerbaijan for tourism and visiting. Saudi Arabia citizens can use this type of e-visa to go around the cities or witness the majestic beauty of nature within 30 days with a single entry.
- Business e-visa: This is a single-entry visa that allows Saudi Arabia citizens to participate in business activities including holding workshops, attending conferences, etc. in 1 month.
- Medical treatment: This type of visa is for those who want to find medical support in Azerbaijan and receive treatment there. Saudi Arabia must remember they have single entry and 30 days for having medical treatment in Azerbaijan.
The payment step is quite simple. After providing all the required information in the form, Saudi citizens must pay for the e-visa fee to be processed. We provide various payment methods for you to choose. There are wire transfers and electronic transfers. For wire transfer, Saudi Arabia citizens can only pay for the fee through the Bank of Cyprus. For electronic payments, Saudi Arabia can use credit or debit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. All the methods mentioned above are highly recommended for Saudi citizens to choose. Other types of payment can not be accepted.
In this stage, Saudi Arabia citizens are required to check the information carefully before making payment. You should consider the most suitable and convenient way for you to pay the fee by clicking the . Do not worry about your information leakage because our website is protected by a firewall which prevents data leak out for bad purposes.
After making payment, Saudi Arabia nationals will receive a confirmation letter via your email box. If you do not receive any confirmation, it means you have not made any payment yet. Please feel free to contact us through Azerbaijan Immigration Services for further instructions.
Saudi Arabia visitors can apply for a visa online through Azerbaijan Immigration Services, which is more convenient and cost-effective than a traditional visa. Saudi candidates must pay the visa fee before sending their application in for consideration. They must pay the Government Fee and the Service Charge, two different sorts of Azerbaijan visa costs.
Saudi nationals must pay a government charge since they need a Azerbaijan visa to visit the nation. To obtain an e-visa, they must pay this cost to the Azerbaijan Immigration Department. The cost for this fee is about $50.00.
In terms of the Service Fee, Saudi citizens must pay according to how quickly their visa application will be processed. There are now three categories of visa services:
- Standard: Most of the time, this service is utilized. Saudi candidates have a maximum of three business days to get their visa acceptance. Only $59.00 is required from them to obtain this service.
- Urgent: Saudi passengers who utilize this service must pay a greater charge since it ensures that their visas will arrive in only 24 hours. For this service, an extra $79.00 will be required.
- Super Urgent: For an additional $99.00 cost, this option enables Saudi nationals to acquire their visas within 05 hours.
The answer is YES. For making e-visa fee payment, Azerbaijan Immigration Services provide 2 methods for Saudi nationals: electronic transfer and wire transfer (bank transfer). Saudi Arabia citizens can use wire transfer through the Bank of Cyprus only. Other banks are not acceptable so they just have only one option for transferring money via bank. Electronic transfer, however, is highly recommended due to its convenience and promptitude. For this method, Saudi Arabia travelers can pay e-visa fees by using debit or credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.
Azerbaijan Immigration Services is pleased to instruct you to follow the steps to apply for an e-visa:
- Step 1: Saudi Arabia citizens are required to fill the application form with some information including personal and passport details. For those who have 2 nationalities, they must use the same nationality that used to apply during the procedures.
- Step 2: After making sure that your information is correct, you must pay the e-visa fee by using one of two payment methods mentioned above. Saudi Arabia will receive a confirmation letter and an email that announce the date you can get an e-visa after fishing your payment.
- Step 3: Within 1 to 3 business days, Saudi Arabia citizens will receive their e-visa approval as a PDF file. You must print this electronic document and bring it to the airport to stamp on the date that you intend to fly to Azerbaijan.