ASAN Visa to grant e-visa to citizens of 15 countries
So far, about 420,000 foreigners have been granted an electronic visa through the “ASAN Visa” system, Chairman of the State Agency for Public Service and Social Innovations under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan (ASAN Service) Ulvi Mehdiyev told APA.
The chairman of ASAN Service said that starting from May 15, citizens of 15 countries - Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Japan, Indonesia, Iran, China, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Turkey, Israel and the United Arab Emirates will be granted ASAN Visa at Azerbaijani airports.
Mehdiyev noted that since January 2017, "ASAN Visa" system grants e-visas to foreigners within 3 hours for $20.
- Visas for Iranian citizens travelling to Azerbaijan to be issued at international airports
- Azerbaijan and India cancel visa regime for diplomats
- UAE residents can now get visa to Azerbaijan on arrival
- Health tourism in Azerbaijan
- Language, Culture, Customs and Etiquette
- Azerbaijani Cuisine
- Averge Monthly in Baku, Azerbaijan