Azerbaijan and India cancel visa regime for diplomats
The Azerbaijani-Indian agreement of the introduction of a visa free travel regime for for some categories of citizens was approved during today's meeting, Azerbaijan's Milli Mejlis reported.
It was specified that the document provides for the abolition of visas for individuals holding valid diplomatic, official and service passports.
The agreement was discussed in the parliament and then approved.
- Visas for Iranian citizens travelling to Azerbaijan to be issued at international airports
- ASAN Visa to grant e-visa to citizens of 15 countries
- UAE residents can now get visa to Azerbaijan on arrival
- Health tourism in Azerbaijan
- Language, Culture, Customs and Etiquette
- Azerbaijani Cuisine
- Averge Monthly in Baku, Azerbaijan