Averge Monthly in Baku, Azerbaijan
What's the best time to go to Baku in Azerbaijan? Here are some annual weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- The months May, June, July, August and September have nice weather with a good average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- Baku has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- November is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you don't like too much rain.
- July is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) below.
AVERAGE MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE OVER THE YEAR
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature.
- Visas for Iranian citizens travelling to Azerbaijan to be issued at international airports
- ASAN Visa to grant e-visa to citizens of 15 countries
- Azerbaijan and India cancel visa regime for diplomats
- UAE residents can now get visa to Azerbaijan on arrival
- Health tourism in Azerbaijan
- Language, Culture, Customs and Etiquette
- Azerbaijani Cuisine