Do EU citizens need a visa for Azerbaijan?
To this question, we would say YES. France is not on Azerbaijan's list of exempt nations, hence any French nationals who want to go there must need a valid visa. When visitors must visit the closest Embassy to get a visa, the procedure takes a lot of time. French nationals must make an appointment to interview at Azerbaijan embassies or consulates; nevertheless, the success rate is not very high and there is a long waiting time.
France is fortunately one of the nations that may apply for an electronic visa, which has been permitted by the Azerbaijan government since December 2017. French nationals can obtain an e-visa much more quickly by using this procedure. French visitors can seek an Azerbaijan electronic visa through the Azerbaijan Immigration Service website for a variety of objectives, including travel, business and medical care.
There are 3 categories of Azerbaijan e-visa for French citizens to choose. The Azerbaijani e-Visa is valid for French for 90 days after the date of arrival and allows for just one entrance into the nation. French visitors are permitted to enter the nation at any time and remain for up to 30 days. The travel authorization automatically expires after the date noted on the visa and is not valid for subsequent entries into Azerbaijan.
- What happens after I have applied?
- How long is the Azerbaijan e-Visa valid?
- What are Azerbaijan's travel restrictions 2022 for UK citizens
- Do you need a visa for Azerbaijan?
- How much is an Azerbaijan visa from the UK?
- When will the Azerbaijan visa open for UK citizens?
- Can US citizens travel to Baku?
- Is Azerbaijan open to Americans?
- What does Azerbaijan's electronic visa for US citizens look like?
- How to check Azerbaijan visa status online?
- How much is the Azerbaijan visa fee for US citizens?
- Who needs a visa to Azerbaijan?
- Can I make a payment for e-Visa with a bank transfer from Saudi Arabia?
- How much does it cost to get Azerbaijan from Saudi Arabia?
- How do I make a payment for Azerbaijan from Saudi Arabia?
- How long will my Azerbaijan e-Visa be valid for?
- Who is eligible for Azerbaijan e-Visa?
- Do I need PCR for Baku from UAE?
- What is the new azerbaijan visa update for UAE citizens?
- How to check azerbaijan visa status online?
- How long does an Azerbaijan visa take from the UAE?
- How much is an Azerbaijan visa for UAE residents?
- Do UAE residents need a visa for Azerbaijan?
- Can I apply for my family members or friends from France?
- Do I need to get an Azerbaijan e-Visa for my child from France?
- How long does it take to apply for this e-Visa from France?
- How much does Azerbaijan eVisa cost?
- What is an Azerbaijan e-Visa for French Citizens?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How do you know your e-Visa (Electronic Visa) to Azerbaijan?
- Can the citizens of all the countries eligible for eVisa apply and obtain a visa upon arrival at the border checkpoint of the Republic of Azerbaijan?
- How does Azerbaijan eVisa work?
- If I cancel my online order will my fees be refunded?
- What should be done if I would like to stay in the Republic of Azerbaijan for a period of time longer than the eVisa permits?
- I have already visited Azerbaijan one time using my single entry visa, do I need to apply for another eVisa?
- If my eVisa application is denied by the Azerbaijan government will my fees be refunded?
- How much is the eVisa?
- How long will my eVisa be valid for?
- What should I do after I apply for my eVisa?
- How long does it take to get an eVisa for Azerbaijan?
- What types of visas are available for those visiting the Republic of Azerbaijan?
- Do I need an eVisa to visit Azerbaijan?
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE