How much does it cost to get Azerbaijan from Saudi Arabia?
Saudi Arabia visitors can apply for a visa online through Azerbaijan Immigration Services, which is more convenient and cost-effective than a traditional visa. Saudi candidates must pay the visa fee before sending their application in for consideration. They must pay the Government Fee and the Service Charge, two different sorts of Azerbaijan visa costs.
Saudi nationals must pay a government charge since they need a Azerbaijan visa to visit the nation. To obtain an e-visa, they must pay this cost to the Azerbaijan Immigration Department. The cost for this fee is about $50.00.
In terms of the Service Fee, Saudi citizens must pay according to how quickly their visa application will be processed. There are now three categories of visa services:
- Standard: Most of the time, this service is utilized. Saudi candidates have a maximum of three business days to get their visa acceptance. Only $59.00 is required from them to obtain this service.
- Urgent: Saudi passengers who utilize this service must pay a greater charge since it ensures that their visas will arrive in only 24 hours. For this service, an extra $79.00 will be required.
- Super Urgent: For an additional $99.00 cost, this option enables Saudi nationals to acquire their visas within 05 hours.
- What happens after I have applied?
- How long is the Azerbaijan e-Visa valid?
- What are Azerbaijan's travel restrictions 2022 for UK citizens
- Do you need a visa for Azerbaijan?
- How much is an Azerbaijan visa from the UK?
- When will the Azerbaijan visa open for UK citizens?
- Can US citizens travel to Baku?
- Is Azerbaijan open to Americans?
- What does Azerbaijan's electronic visa for US citizens look like?
- How to check Azerbaijan visa status online?
- How much is the Azerbaijan visa fee for US citizens?
- Who needs a visa to Azerbaijan?
- Can I make a payment for e-Visa with a bank transfer from Saudi Arabia?
- How do I make a payment for Azerbaijan from Saudi Arabia?
- How long will my Azerbaijan e-Visa be valid for?
- Who is eligible for Azerbaijan e-Visa?
- Do I need PCR for Baku from UAE?
- What is the new azerbaijan visa update for UAE citizens?
- How to check azerbaijan visa status online?
- How long does an Azerbaijan visa take from the UAE?
- How much is an Azerbaijan visa for UAE residents?
- Do UAE residents need a visa for Azerbaijan?
- Can I apply for my family members or friends from France?
- Do I need to get an Azerbaijan e-Visa for my child from France?
- How long does it take to apply for this e-Visa from France?
- How much does Azerbaijan eVisa cost?
- Do EU citizens need a visa for Azerbaijan?
- What is an Azerbaijan e-Visa for French Citizens?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How do you know your e-Visa (Electronic Visa) to Azerbaijan?
- Can the citizens of all the countries eligible for eVisa apply and obtain a visa upon arrival at the border checkpoint of the Republic of Azerbaijan?
- How does Azerbaijan eVisa work?
- If I cancel my online order will my fees be refunded?
- What should be done if I would like to stay in the Republic of Azerbaijan for a period of time longer than the eVisa permits?
- I have already visited Azerbaijan one time using my single entry visa, do I need to apply for another eVisa?
- If my eVisa application is denied by the Azerbaijan government will my fees be refunded?
- How much is the eVisa?
- How long will my eVisa be valid for?
- What should I do after I apply for my eVisa?
- How long does it take to get an eVisa for Azerbaijan?
- What types of visas are available for those visiting the Republic of Azerbaijan?
- Do I need an eVisa to visit Azerbaijan?
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE