Azerbaijan changes e-Visa issuance procedure
According to the Regulations, this electronic service provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is about visa formalization or refusal of it, depending upon the adoption and review of and response to electronic applications of foreigners and stateless persons who wish to travel to the Republic of Azerbaijan in order to obtain a visa (excluding e-tourist visa).
Applications of foreigners and stateless persons for visa issuance shall be reviewed at least 15 days after the date of application within a minimum of 2 working days, in cases prescribed by the President of Azerbaijan or if the visit of a foreigner or stateless person is due to an urgent treatment or serious illness or the death of a close relative residing in Azerbaijan.
There were no other executors of this e-service on the issuance of a visa in electronic form so far.
Until now, the issuance of electronic visas was dealt with only by the Foreign Ministry. In accordance with the changes, the State Security Service and the Foreign Intelligence Service were included in the list of other executors of this e-service. At the same time, the place of submission of e-service has also been changed. The decision comes into force on February 27.
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- 20% off for making eVisa! Let's energize yourself now!
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Best Souvenirs To Buy In Baku
- Make eVisa for less in Flower Season
- Special Offer on Women’s Day!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- Highlights of Azerbaijan Nature
- Food, Dining, & Drinks in Azerbaijan
- 15 Best Places to Visit in Azerbaijan
- 10 reasons to visit Azerbaijan