How much does Azerbaijan eVisa cost?
The government charge and the service fee make up the two distinct components of the Azerbaijan e-visa fees. After travelers from France submit an e-visa application, the government fee is the amount that cannot be changed and cannot be refunded. This amount of money is sent to the Azerbaijan government so that it can process the e-visa. The government fee is estimated to cost about $50.00.
Additionally, Azerbaijan Immigration Services receives a service fee from tourists from France. This sum of money including the consultation fee and supporting fee from preparing documents to processing and sending e-visa results to you. We will assist French passengers if they need assistance with the process. The service fee may change based on how quickly an e-visa is processed:
- Normal: This option cost $59.00 to process e-visa within 3 business days. This is the most common for travelers around the world with reasonable prices.
- Urgent: You will pay a higher fee of $79.00 for choosing this type of service. Your e-visa result will be delivered within 24 working hours.
- Super Urgent: This is the most expensive service for travelers that costs $99.00 for e-visa to arrive in less than 5 hours.
- What happens after I have applied?
- How long is the Azerbaijan e-Visa valid?
- What are Azerbaijan's travel restrictions 2022 for UK citizens
- Do you need a visa for Azerbaijan?
- How much is an Azerbaijan visa from the UK?
- When will the Azerbaijan visa open for UK citizens?
- Can US citizens travel to Baku?
- Is Azerbaijan open to Americans?
- What does Azerbaijan's electronic visa for US citizens look like?
- How to check Azerbaijan visa status online?
- How much is the Azerbaijan visa fee for US citizens?
- Who needs a visa to Azerbaijan?
- Can I make a payment for e-Visa with a bank transfer from Saudi Arabia?
- How much does it cost to get Azerbaijan from Saudi Arabia?
- How do I make a payment for Azerbaijan from Saudi Arabia?
- How long will my Azerbaijan e-Visa be valid for?
- Who is eligible for Azerbaijan e-Visa?
- Do I need PCR for Baku from UAE?
- What is the new azerbaijan visa update for UAE citizens?
- How to check azerbaijan visa status online?
- How long does an Azerbaijan visa take from the UAE?
- How much is an Azerbaijan visa for UAE residents?
- Do UAE residents need a visa for Azerbaijan?
- Can I apply for my family members or friends from France?
- Do I need to get an Azerbaijan e-Visa for my child from France?
- How long does it take to apply for this e-Visa from France?
- Do EU citizens need a visa for Azerbaijan?
- What is an Azerbaijan e-Visa for French Citizens?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How do you know your e-Visa (Electronic Visa) to Azerbaijan?
- Can the citizens of all the countries eligible for eVisa apply and obtain a visa upon arrival at the border checkpoint of the Republic of Azerbaijan?
- How does Azerbaijan eVisa work?
- If I cancel my online order will my fees be refunded?
- What should be done if I would like to stay in the Republic of Azerbaijan for a period of time longer than the eVisa permits?
- I have already visited Azerbaijan one time using my single entry visa, do I need to apply for another eVisa?
- If my eVisa application is denied by the Azerbaijan government will my fees be refunded?
- How much is the eVisa?
- How long will my eVisa be valid for?
- What should I do after I apply for my eVisa?
- How long does it take to get an eVisa for Azerbaijan?
- What types of visas are available for those visiting the Republic of Azerbaijan?
- Do I need an eVisa to visit Azerbaijan?
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE